Prologue: ??????

...

How peculiar... I sense someone from within my abyss.

...

How did you get here you may ask? Surely you know how. Shall I refresh your memory my dear visitor?

...

Oh. He sent you down here didn't he?

...

Who am I?

...

My name has no relevance towards you.

...

I suppose you can refer to me as the 真実.

...

You went by many names didn't you? Why are you so agitated over mine? Yes, I do speak of the 真実, but that doesn't mean I'll answer your questions.

...

I am nothing more than a historian and a storyteller of this entrapment. I provide and hold memories of those that live above and beyond me... but I suppose you're stuck with me now hm?

...

You wouldn't have been down here had you not been so arrogant.

...

Agitated as always... yet so entitled. How can a tool be so foolish? You may walk away from me now, but you're forever stuck in this dark abyss with me.

...

I sense someone watching me. Reading this book to which I write.

...

You're familiar. You're the character of another story aren't you?

...

I wonder how you managed to get your hands on this book young one.

...

Regardless of how, I welcome you my new dear reader. I have many stories to tell of those that came before you, and more.

...

Some stories will be long, some will be short. I know you've been taught of your ancestry from a young age.

...

It's time you get to learn about them my dear reader.

...

Sit back and flip through the freshly written pages of this book. More is to come as time passes.

...

I do not know when this will end. All stories have an end. This book will have an end.

...

For now, do take your time to read the stories that is to come.

...

Enjoy them my dear reader.

———————

- ??????

Published: 1/6/2022
Updated: 1/16/2022