Chapter 13: Zunō soshite Chikaradzuyoi

TRIGGER WARNING: This story will contain references to sensitive material and will contain things such as violence and strong material. Proceed with caution if you choose to read this story.

A.N: This was another story I've written recently in my notes that I figured that I could share here as well.

This is the first time I've attempted to write a Mimic story in first person point of view, so this was an experiment to see how I wrote in the perspective of a character to see how I could portray them.

This story is also based on a comic drawn by Noob_Daddae/Toby-Kun. You can find this comic on her Instagram under the bold name if you're interested.

I got a bit carried away when I was writing this piece, it was fun writing in the perspective of the character that you'll be reading.

However, this story will contain triggering material, and I'm hoping you've read the trigger warning I put above. I will state it again just in case.

This story will contain references to sensitive topics and contain violence and strong language as well. If you are uncomfortable with those materials being in the story, don't read it.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

———————————

If there was one thing that I would consider remotely interesting about myself, it was that I am ambidextrous.

To put it in less scientific terms, I could basically use both of my hands with ease.

Which was why I don't have a preference for which fist I use to knock someone's thick skull off of their head.

I have to remind myself to not go too hardly on whomever earned my fist to their face, assault wouldn't look good on my already tainted record (thanks a lot you fucking failure of the judicial system), it wouldn't look good for my family, and it would especially not look good for my little brother in his stupid (but adorable) Pikachu jacket.

This was one of those times.

I wasn't sure if it was just horrible luck or just how life is for me when I encountered two bastards out in the middle of the road.

Seriously, how hard was a simple trip to the ice cream and back to the house? The shop was only a block away for gods sake!

Apparently, very hard.

To be fair, it was nighttime, 8:30 pm to be exact, and I should've been more careful.

That still doesn't change the fact that I'm incredibly pissed off at the two men who were snickering at my little brother, and casting very obvious less-then appropriate glances at me.

"Juno?" Yasu asked, realizing that we stopped walking.

"Hey pretty girl~" One of the two nameless bastards said, his lips pursing to make a catcalling whistle that was supposed to be attractive.

Attractive my ass.

"Why are we stopping?" Yasu asked, and I briefly glanced down at him, watching as he took in the two bastards in front of us. I didn't turn my head, I didn't want to lose sight of the men in front of me.

Who knows what they would do to Yasu if I let them out of my sight for a mere second.

"Quiet eh? I bet you won't be quiet in the next few minutes."

"The quiet ones are more fun to get a kick out of."

I quickly took in the two men - honestly that was too nice of a name to call them - analyzing them, wondering how I could neutralize them without Yasu questioning the bruises that are bound to stain my hands.