Chapter 8: Jikan

This story is dedicated to Escalampufa #0524 on Discord. Thank you for inspiring me to make this story.

Special thanks to Not #0163 and SamXLeak #9762 on Discord for giving me name ideas.

———————

DISCLAIMER: Keiko and Daku Masashige do NOT belong to me. They rightfully belong to The Mimic.

This headcanon is made up, and the characters that follow minus the two I mentioned above all are original and belong to me. Do not use these characters or their stories unless given permission.

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of slapping someone across the face and yelling. Do not read this if it triggers you.

———————

Tick tock... tick tock...

Ah! It's about time you've arrived. I just finished recounting a tale, a rather optimistic one I may add.

What is it you may ask?

Well, I'm sure as a kid you were disgusted by the idea of love. Don't get me wrong, you certainly matured to a much faster degree than other children, but you still had your moment.

I believe that was when your parents told you of their story. While you were certainly disgusted by it, you had the patience to listen to the story.

Your younger self would've stuck your tongue out and mocked the love that enveloped your parents together, for you didn't understand it yet.

Now, it's a heart-warming memory and story to look back upon isn't it?

Ah... I see you're in another place now. Some place in the past.

I won't take any more of your time then.

———————

Month: [???]

Day: [???]

Year: 2006-2007

———————

He's always had a talent for working with mechanics.

Or at least, that's what his other people told him, especially his parents.

Daku Masashige reminisces of the time when he was a young man. He couldn't exactly remember much of that anymore, but he did remember his time when he was a teenager, seventeen, the time where he worked at his father's old clock shop. Daku would spend his time there, three hours every day on weekdays and five hours a day on weekends to work with his father in that shop.

———————

Month: [???]

Day: [???]