Denial

"Help me" I said standing in front of the dining room table.

Everyone stared at me. Their jaws dropped. Felix stood up, "But ho-"
Before he could finish Pepa pulled him down back in his chair. "Y/n, how did you get here. We all thought you were dead, you vanished and never came back. Bruno- he ran away from us because he was in denial of your disappearance. What are you doing here? How are you here?" Pepa said with tears in her eyes.

"I- I don't know" is said beginning to cry again. "At the party, I wanted to show some kids my gift. I traveled back to the day before the party. But when I tried to return I got stuck in the past. When papá was still living in the walls. Now I'm in the future, Abuela is dead- my papá is gone and I can't go home" I said breaking down on the floor.

Antonio rushed over and knelt down to hug me. Camilo, Luisa, Dolores, Mirabel, and Isabella then joined him.

Measha was very confused. She had never seen me and was now finding out I'm a year older then her. She jumped up off her chair and rushed over to me to join the hug. "Are you ok?" she asked.

I didn't answer. I just couldn't handle everything that was happening. Ive been away from the party for hours now, I was tired. Everything I've seen and learned today flooded through my brain.

Camilo took my hand and helped me get up. Juilieta came over and knelt down in front of me. "Y/n we need to find your papá." she said. "My papá? Do you know where he is?" I asked. "No. But we will search for him. He must know your here. He must know your alive. He can help you."

"Right now you should get some rest" said Pepa. She wasn't sure how to react to my return, It seemed impossible for me to be standing here in front of them.

"But we have to find papá now" I said eagerly. "I can't stay in the future a whole night! Back home- papá will be so worried."

"He is" said Mirabel. "We were there when you disappeared. He searched for you, even though the kids told him you time traveled."

"He tried to look through all his prophesies, to see if you were in them. But you weren't, so he lost hope" said Isabella.

"Get some sleep" said Dolores. "We will figure this all out, don't worry."

I went up stairs and walked into the nursery. I didn't want the first night in my own room to be here. Plus my door had gone dark so I didn't even know if it was still there.

I hopped under the covers of the bed I slept in before. None of my belongings were still in the room. It felt weird.

I could here voices from downstairs, and I heard my name come up a couple of times.

Eventually I drifted off into a well needed sleep.