Chapter 5: Inherit the Nightmare

It's a little late in the evening. A taxi slowly crawls to the front doors of a massive, luxury apartment complex. Stepping out are both Jeanne and Bayonetta; they've finally arrived home. The taxi pulls off, and Jeanne approaches Bayonetta.

"Finally, we're back."

Bayonetta responds without looking at her, "I don't know why you're so relieved. Your night is just beginning, missy."

Bayonetta walks on, leaving Jeanne behind with her face turning slightly red. She trots closely behind Bayonetta. While the two of them disappear inside, a rift in time and space appears, and Vergil emerges from the demon realm. His eyes scale up and down the building, and his mouth tightens.

"How fitting."

With Yamato in hand, Vergil marches onward towards the building.

Bayonetta opens the door to a dark yet massive high-rise condo. She flicks on the light and everything inside is adored in white, gold with teal accents. Glass surfaces throughout and a view overlooking the city as the sun sets in the distance. Jeanne walks in and Bayonetta closes the door behind her. She doesn't move.

"Now,' Bayonetta begins while she adjusts her dress. "Jeanne, you've been a bad girl."

Jeanne takes a deep inhale and stands up straight.

"So what am I supposed to do with you?"

"...Whatever you feel is fitting."

Bayonetta circles around Jeanne like prey. Jeanne looks straight ahead, avoiding eye contact. Bayonetta stops behind Jeanne, her hand runs along the side of Jeanne's body and stops at her neck. She strokes Jeanne's neck lovingly, then she takes Jeanne's long, silver hair and wraps it around one time in her hand. Still holding onto the end Bayonetta pulls Jeanne along like she's on a leash into the bedroom.

"Undress me."

Jeanne does as she's told and unzips Bayonetta out of her dress, revealing a sexy teddy and thigh high stockings underneath. Bayonetta glides over to the bed then sits on the edge with her legs spread apart still wearing her heels.

"Now you," she orders.

Jeanne proceeds to remove her clothes.

"Slowly."

Jeanne undresses herself slowly in front of Bayonetta. She stands before Bayonetta in only her bra and panties.

"Turn around," Bayonetta says sternly. "Let me see if he left any stains on you."

Jeanne does as she's told. Face front of Bayonetta again, she seems pleased. Bayonetta uses her finger and tells Jeanne to come to her. Jeanne saunters over to Bayonetta. Bayonetta pulls Jeanne in closer in between her legs by the rim of her panties. She playfully snaps them.

"I'm going to make you beg."

"...You better," purrs Jeanne.

Jeanne slides onto the bed next to Bayonetta onto her stomach. Bayonetta climbs on top of her and kisses her along the side of her face and neck. Bayonetta's hand pulls down Jeanne's bra strap, and she moves onto kissing Jeanne's shoulder. Jeanne turns her head around to meet with Bayonetta's. Bayonetta moves up to kiss Jeanne passionately. Their lips smack and tongues tangle with one another. Bayonetta begins to rub up against Jeanne.

"Cereza!" Jeanne gasps with rising passion.

Jeanne adjusts herself to lying on her side and Bayonetta begins spooning her while fingering. Their lips barely part.

"Naughty, naughty little angel, aren't you?"

Jeanne moans louder and then cums instantly.

"Oh!" Bayonetta says surprisingly. "That took no time at all."