Chapter 5

The Hospital
{Camilos POV}
I wake up to see y/n laying next to me still asleep "she looks so cute" I think while I smile then she wakes up and looks at me "morning" I say smiling "morning" y/n says as she yawns and I get up off the bed "I'm gonna go get dressed I'll be back" I say then walk out the room.

{Y/ns POV}
I sit on Camilo's bed when k remember about my dad, I get up and leave the house.

I get to my house and see there's a letter on the table it reads "hey honey I'm so sorry to say that I do have cancer and I will be in the hospital until further notice I would love for you to come to visit but I understand if you can't because the hospital I'm at is in another town but I love you -dad" I Burt out in tears and start packing my backs when I hear a knock at the door it's Camilo "hey uh what happened why did you go home?" Camilo asks I wipe my tears and grab my bag "can't talk right now I'm going to the hospital" I say pushing Camilo out the way and start running "why are you going to the hospital?" Camilo asks chasing me "my dad does have cancer and he is there but the hospital is in another town so I need to go now" I say still running and Camilo grabs my wrist "leg go!" I shout "I need to to see my dad" with tears on my face "I will ask Antonio if an animal can give you a ride no wait here!" Camilo says and runs off "I sit on the ground and just stare at the letter.

<time skip 5 mins>

Camilo comes back with a horse "here let's go" he says I put the paper in my bag and get in the back of the horse "hold on" Camilo smiles and the horse starts running at full speed.

<Time Skip 30 mins>

We get into the town and get to the hospital, I jump off the horse and Camilo hides the horse then follows me, we get to the door but some nurse won't let us in "you need an appointment to get in I'm sorry" the nurse says "Please let me in my dads in there!" I cry "I'm sorry I can't let you in" the nurse frowns and goes back to what she is doing, Camilo takes me aside and says "I have an idea" as he shapeshifts into a nurse and takes me in he walks up to the desk "excuse me uh" he sees she has a name tag "Katelyn, where is Mr Andrew l/n? I have some gifts from his family" and the nurse checks her laptop and says "room 106" "thank you," Camilo smiles and we go find it.

We find room 106 and Camilo shapeshifts into himself again and we walk in, "Dad!" I shout and run to hug my dad and I cry, so does my dad when he notices Camilo standing at the door "Camilo Madrigal?" He says "yes?" Camilo asks "did you bring y/n here?" My dad smiles and asked, "uh yeah I did, why do you ask?" Camilo asks my dad smiles and signals Camilo to join the hug "thank you Camilo" my dad smiles "it's no problem!" Camilo giggled

<Time skip 20 mins>

We are all chatting and getting on great when I and Camilo decide to go back as it's getting dark "I'm so glad your okay ill come back tomorrow!" u smile and wave to my dad and me and Camilo go home.

When we get back to the village Camilo asks "wanna stay at mine again?" "sure" I reply and we go to Camilo's

<Time Skip 10 mins>

We lay in Camilo's bed watching a movie "thank you so much for everything" I say "I've not known you for long but I feel like I've known you for a lifetime" "no problem mi Amor" Camilo says and I giggle a little "what are you laughing at?" Camilo smirks "you" I smile "oh really?" he said "I don't think you should laugh at me" "oh yeah? And who's gonna stop me?" I laugh "I am" Camilo laughs and starts wrestling me.

<time skip 5 mins>

We are both laughing when Dolores walks in "it's very late and all I can hear is you two! If you guys don't be quiet ill tell Abuela you're here!" she says "hmph" and she walks out we both laugh and lay down and continue to watch the movie as I fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up, rub my eyes and then notice that Camilo isn't here "Camilo?" I say then he bursts into the room "breakfast?" he asks then puts a tray of food over me in the bed then sits next to me "come on I made you breakfast" he says "look there's f/b (favourite breakfast)" "how did you know that I love f/b?" I smile and start eating "because I'm so smart" Camilo smirks and I half spit out my food "Hey! I am so smart!" Camilo says with a fake angry face "mhm mum of course" I say trying not to laugh while I continue to eat, once I finish eating I open my bag to get my clothes "Dammit!" I say "what's wrong?" Camilo asks "I didn't pack clothes, can you run to my house and get some?" I ask "just wear some of mine," he says "you sure?" I ask and he nods then goes to his wardrobe to find something that will fit me, Camilo then hands me a hoodie (ofc) and joggers that you can tie at the waist "thanks!" I say and then I go get dressed, when I show Camilo he just smirks "you look good" "thanks," I say then we go to my house to grab something.

When we walk into my house I see another letter and it says "hello y/n, this is nurse Katelyn from the hospital I'm sorry to say that your father, unfortunately, passed away last night we are sorry for your loss" and I start crying again while Camilo hugs me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry this chapter took a bit long I've been a bit busy and I'm going back to school tomorrow but I will try to get the chapters out as soon as I can!