Chapter 7

Good days
{Y/ns POV}
It's been a few days since my dad came back from the hospital and everything was great! My dad was back to normal and was always out with his friends, I and Camilo hang out all the time and everything was just good. Me and Camilo were hanging at the park just sitting on the swings when Camilo said "y'know your one of the best things that ever happened to me" I smile "same with you" I say "I'm always moving and don't get to make friends but we are staying here for a few years so hopefully I can choose to stay here when my dad goes" "yeah I hope that too" Camilo says and grabs my hand "can we make it official?" he says looking into my eyes "make what official?" I ask "can you be my girlfriend?" Camilo asks I could tell he was nervous with made me giggle "Yeah, Yeah I will!" and Camilo kisses me had butterfly's I had been waiting for him to ask me out and he just did! I was so happy then Camilo grins and grabbed my wrist and drags me to his house.

Once we got to his house he pulls me into his room.

When we get in his room he closes the door then pushes me against it and we start making out, a few mins later we hear banging on the door "Stop! I can hear you!!" Dolores Shouts but we ignore her and continue to make out.

<Time Skip 1 hour>

We eventually stop kissing as we hear Dolores is back "I've had enough!! Go somewhere else!" she shouts Camilo opens the door "sorry! We stopped now" He says and Dolores walks away, Camilo closes the door and just smiled at me as I try to process what just happened and I start to blush "you look so cute," Camilo says and that makes me blush even more than we hear Alma shout "Time to eat!" So we walk downstairs.

We all sit at the table with plates of food and I start to eat when Camilo holds my hands "I have news" He says so I look at him still eating "so I don't know if you guys know but I and y/n are dating!" Camilo smiled and I start to blush and hide my face, Pepa has a rainbow above her head so I could tell she approved but when I looked at Alma she looked pissed and she stood up "excuse me" Alma said and stormed off and my stomach sunk I could have passed away when Alma left the table.

<Time Skip after meal>

After we all ate I got up from the table and saw Alma signal me to come over and i got nervous but I walk over to her "i want you to stay away from Camilo! I don't mind if you are friends with him but Camilo needs to marry someone more Responsible and can clean and cook so I suggest you leave!" Alma says "but I-" I try to say but she cuts me off "just go!" she shouts and I nod and walk out.

I walk into my house where my dad is napping on the couch and I walk up to my room.

I walk into my room, sit on my bed and cry "why does Alma not think I'm a good person for Camilo?" I thought while wiping a tear off my cheek I love Camilo and would do anything for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is short, I just really wanted to get it out for you guys and thank you so much for 4.45k views and 95 votes! It means so much to me and I'm glad so many people like this story, I will try to get chapter 8 out as soon as possible for you guys