𝟷𝟶 ☾ 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎)

𝟷𝟶

Taehyung's hips jerked as soon as Jeongguk's mouth closed around his cock.

His entire body was on fire. The places that were being touched by Jeongguk were pulsing, they were trembling and Taehyung didn't know how he was able to stand. If the wall hadn't been there, he probably would've fallen.

Jeongguk's hands were keeping him still, and Taehyung did his best not to move too fast, too harshly. But it was difficult, fucking difficult because Jeon Jeongguk was licking his cock, mouth full of it.

Jeongguk's tongue fell slowly on his cock, lips stretched around it and one hand keeping his cock at the base. Taehyung wetted his lips, biting them. He couldn't moan, he couldn't make any noises. What if Seojun wanted to go to the bathroom? What if another family member wanted to go to the bathroom? Taehyung hadn't thought about this, and he didn't care. He should've cared, but the reality was that he didn't. How could he, when they were homophobic and treated Jeongguk like shit? The same Jeongguk who was sucking at the swollen head of his cock, knees bruising on the bathroom's titles.

"Fuck," murmured Taehyung. He felt so good he almost felt numb. Jeongguk looked up, eyes shining and wide-open. Taehyung could see the shape of his own cock in Jeongguk's mouth, and he was sure that Jeongguk could feel the weight of it on his tongue. His mouth was so fucking wet. Taehyung was slowly losing his fucking mind.

Jeongguk always had that effect on him — Jeongguk was beautiful when he provoked him, when he got annoyed, when he was shy, and when he sucked his cock. Jeongguk was ethereal, and maybe it was a strange adjective to describe a boy who was sucking his dick, but that was what Jeongguk was. Dreamlike, so, so fucking beautiful.

"Shit, just-" Jeongguk withdrew, voice breathy and husky. Spit dribbled out of his warm mouth. "It's been a while since I've sucked a cock this thick."

Despite all, Taehyung's lips curled upwards. "Yeah? It's been a while? Didn't seem so."

If Jeongguk realized Taehyung was referring to the night he walked on him and Hyunjung, he ignored it.

He just groaned, looking up at Taehyung. Glaring at him. He held Taehyung's cock at the base. Taehyung was looking down at him, gaze going back and forth between his hand, gripping his cock firmly, and his eyes. Jeongguk had beautiful eyes because they seemed so curious and innocent in a strange, astounding way, and his hands were similar to Taehyung's, even if they were slightly smaller. But Taehyung had large palms, and long fingers and Jeongguk had them too, just a little less.

Taehyung would never have thought he could enjoy the sight of a man's hands wrapped around his cock, but there they were. And Taehyung liked them. He fucking loved them.

Taehyung rested his hands through Jeongguk's hair while Jeongguk took big breaths. His chest rose, fast, quick motions that Taehyung could see clearly from above. Taehyung wanted to tell him to hurry up, but he couldn't. Maybe because he was enjoying it too much, maybe because he didn't know how to return to Seojun after this. How to look at her again. But it was useless to think about her at that moment.

Why think about her when Jeongguk was on his knees, in front of him, so hungry for him, so thirsty for his cock?

Jeongguk's mouth closed again around his cock, lips licking its swollen head. Taehyung could see drops of precum dirtying Jeongguk's pink lips, and it was a fucking mess.

Because Jeongguk was fucking sloppy. Jeongguk gave messy blowjobs, and Taehyung couldn't like it more. Saliva was dripping down Jeongguk's lips, and chin. Maybe some of it was wetting the bathroom floor. Taehyung loved it. Obscene, visceral, and kind of dirty. Nothing Taehyung had ever tried before, but Taehyung kind of expected it. Jeongguk was so careless, acting all proud and cocky - it was something that somehow suited him.