𝟷𝟸 ☾ 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎)

𝟷𝟸

"I didn't know you had a motorcycle," said Taehyung, looking around himself in search of an auto. But there wasn't any.

They were in Jeongguk's parents' garage. Jeongguk had convinced him to go to a club. Taehyung didn't know any club in that area, he had never been there before. He wondered how Jeongguk could know them because when Jeongguk lived there, he was young, too young to go to clubs. But maybe it didn't matter to Jeongguk.

"It isn't mine." Jeongguk had thrown away the white cloth that hid the motorcycle. "It kind of is though. I bought it with my father's money and never used it. Just, like, three times."

Taehyung hummed. The smell of mold and closed permeated the room in every corner. Taehyung was also certain that he had seen, somewhere, gardening tools along with an emergency bag. He realized that he had no idea what Jeongguk's parents' job was.

"Are you sure you know how to drive it?"

Jeongguk laughed. "Yeah, totally. Just a bit rusty and shit. I dunno, but I will try my best not to crush."

Taehyung approached Jeongguk, who was checking how much gasoline was still inside the motorcycle. The weight of his phone in his pocket was more than real. Taehyung didn't know what to think, but he knew what to expect. A call from Seojun more than sure.

After eating dinner with her relatives, Taehyung told her he would go for a tour of the city. Seojun was still angry with him and asked him two or three questions about what he was going to do. Taehyung told her that he would visit Jimin's family since he was also from Busan. Seojun had calmed down and told him, though angry, to greet Jimin's family on her behalf as well.

Now, Taehyung had to hope Seojun wouldn't talk to Jimin anytime soon. Easier said than done considering they were not strangers and weren't friends, but still something. Jimin liked Seojun, and Seojun liked Jimin.

Taehyung supposed it was because Seojun had never seen Jimin wearing skirts. He wondered how her perspective of him would change if she knew it, but she wouldn't. Taehyung wouldn't tell her, and he would be sure that Jimin didn't either.

"I want to be alive, thank you."

Jeongguk shrugged. He passed a hand on the leather saddle, slowly. Taehyung didn't know much about the motorcycle industry, but he was more than certain that that was a wonderful motorcycle, and also expensive. He wondered why Jeongguk hadn't brought it with him, but he didn't voice his question.

He didn't want to ruin that moment. Jeongguk finally seemed happy after those hell days spent with Seojun's parents. Taehyung didn't want to take away that happiness, although he knew it was ephemeral, because Taehyung and Jeongguk couldn't continue to go out as they were about to do at that moment.

Because there was Seojun, Taehyung's girlfriend, and there was her family, which in the end was also his family, and there were a thousand other things, a thousand other problems in between. Problems that didn't allow Jeongguk and Taehyung to be able to do what they wanted - at least, not at that time.

"Don't be a princess, Taehyung." Jeongguk turned back, smiling at Taehyung. "In the place we're gonna go princesses aren't allowed."

Taehyung snorted. "Where are you going to take me?"

"A fucking amazing place."