𝟷𝟺 ☾ 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎)

Taehyung called an uber and gave him the location where he had left Seojun's parents' car. Then, he drove until he reached their house, parked the car, and as soon as the maid opened the door, Taehyung walked to the balcony.

He lit a cigarette and started smoking. Seojun had already left, as she had said. Taehyung should have expected it – when Seojun said that she would do something, she did it.

Thinking about what happened at the club, Jeongguk's question continued to echo in Taehyung's mind. Regret, Jeongguk always mentioned that word. It was all a 'you won't regret this, right?', every time. Taehyung supposed Jeongguk had all the reasons to ask him that, but Taehyung wouldn't regret it. He would feel guilty about it, but he would not regret it.

That was the reason why Taehyung should have kissed Jeongguk. But if Jeongguk didn't want to, Taehyung wouldn't do anything. The problem was that Taehyung thought that Jeongguk wanted it – he wanted to kiss him. He couldn't.

Taehyung shook his head, trying to make the disappointment leave his body. Trying to make sense of what he was doing - but the scary part was that he didn't have any idea of what he was doing. Running away from Jeongguk, telling him that he had to go home without offering him a proper explanation, then coming to Seojun's parents' home and smoking a cigarette. Lying to his girlfriend's parents - he told them he had gone to Jimin's parents' house, but it wasn't true. Taehyung was a big liar. He wasn't before, but now he was becoming one. And he didn't like it at all.

The phone in his pocket buzzed a few times, and Taehyung knew only one person who used to write a lot of messages instead of a long one.

He ignored it and went to Seojun's bedroom. She wouldn't come home that night, and Taehyung felt relieved even if he wasn't supposed to. But it meant not having to share his space, the bed with her after all had happened with Jeongguk. Which wasn't a lot, but it was still more than Taehyung would have thought.

Taehyung removed the clothes he was wearing, throwing them on the floor. He didn't care if Seojun would return home the morning after and would scold him because of that. He left them there, just like he tried to left there the guilt. He lay on Seojun's bed, wearing only boxers. The sheets were soft under his body, and Taehyung let himself fall into their comfort. It was better than sleeping on the floor without any doubt.

He closed his eyes, trying to sleep, but sleep didn't seem to want to come to him.

Taehyung sighed, loudly, aware of the fact that nobody could hear him. Seojun's parents weren't home, and Seojun wasn't home either. It was only him. Thinking about it with a fresh mind, Taehyung could've asked Jeongguk to come home with him - but maybe it would've meant overstepping boundaries, and it was still Seojun's parents' house. Not Taehyung's. But that house was too big, Taehyung had always thought of it since the first time he had seen it. Seojun's room was too large for one person. Taehyung wondered for a second if Seojun did ever feel lonely. Taehyung would have. Taehyung was feeling like an island.

He got up and picked up his pants from the floor. They were heavy because his phone was still in one of their pockets. Taehyung wasn't surprised when he saw the sender of the texts. He had imagined it.

Jeongguk [2.24 a.m.]

taehyung

have i ever told you that

i don't understand you like

like NOTHING i undertand nothign

notjing

nothing!!

Taehyung stared at those words for some moments. Normally, he would've laughed because of how Jeongguk texted him. There were too many mistakes for Taehyung's pleasure, and Taehyung still didn't know if Jeongguk did it on purpose or if...he wasn't.