Meeting Her

Vic POV:

Today is my first day at the fire station. It was a dream of mine to always help people in need. When I made it to the station no one was there. I walked around the station to check it out, I realize that they were on duty. So I just just sat in the captains office. After 30 mins later I hear the firetrucks coming in. Everyone was talking about what happened at the park. I ran to the firetrucks and everyone was looking at me.

Andy POV:

I saw this beautiful angel running to where we were. " Umm hi I'm here for the position of a firefighter." So that's why she's here I thought she was a family member of one of our firefighters. I hope she gets hired, I want to get to know her. The captain took her to his office.

Maya POV:

I was looking at Andy gawking over the probie. I pulled her aside, " What are you doing ?! We never have crushed on the probies." " Well I'm sorry I can't help it, it's just that she's so beautiful." I laughed at her, I'm so telling Carina about this.

Nobody POV:

After 45 mins later, Vic was officially a firefighter. Captain Pruitt called everyone to the beanery. "Everyone welcome our newest recruit, Victoria Hugues or you guys can call her Vic."

Andy POV:

I jumped up and down so happily. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. " Hurrera is there any reason why you are jumping up and down like a monkey?" " Umm no reason sir I'm just happy to have Vic on our team that's all." "Mmhm well alright that's all I wanted to tell you. Andy since you are so happy to have Vic on our team why don't you show her around the station will ya?" " Uh y-yea of course captain.

Vic POV:

I was blushing after Andy's comment. " So Andy what do you like to do for fun?" " Well I like to go to the bar sometimes. I like to star gaze and I love game night!" " You like to star gaze huh ?" " I-I-I mean yea who wouldn't." I saw Andy blushing. " Your so cute when you blush, well I have to go bye!!" I kissed her cheek.

Maya POV:

"Carina I'm telling you that Andy was stars truck by Vic!" " Wow ! Bambina is Vic a girl?" " Yea she is." " So is she bisexual now?" "I'm guessing she said she always had a thing for girls." "Oh ok bella come here and give me a kiss I miss you." " I miss you too." I kissed her.