Making Love

⚠️Smut Warning ⚠️

Nobody POV:
Tonight was a great night for everyone. But Vic and Andy had some other plans in store for tonight.

Vic POV:
Me and Andy could barely get in my penthouse. We started to make out heavily. Her lips was so were soft and plump. I couldn't stop licking them, we entered my penthouse and took off our clothes. She took off mine I took hers off. I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist. I took her to my room. I threw her on my bed.

Andy POV:
Vic threw me on her bed. Her abs were so sexy. I couldn't stop touching them. But before we moved on I asked her a question, "Hey Vic before we go any further, I need to ask you, are you ready for this?" "Yes I am Andy." "Okay I just had to check in." "Thank you but I'm ready now be quiet and let me do my work:" she started ti kiss down my body. She sucked on my boobs and gave me hickies.

I pushed her head down to where I need her the most, "don't rush me sweetheart. Patience." She started to lick my clit slowly. She shoved two fingers in me without no warning. "Uhhh" she started to go fast I could barely breathe.

"You like that baby girl?" "Yea I do." Now she started to use her tongue. I can just feel her inside and out. I started to reach my climax. "Ohh uhhh Imma about to cum." "You are?" "Yea I can't hold it anymore." "Yes you can princess. Just one more for me." "Okay I'll try." "That's the spirit princess."

She used her tongue and fingers and I couldn't anymore so I let go. "You did so good princess. Take a break." "Are we going do it?" "Yea I want you to get a break." "Oh okay thanks love." "Ur welcome."

Nobody POV:
It was about 10 mins later and Andy was ready for the 3rd round.

Vic POV:
I was chilling on the bed until Andy came out the bathroom. She was slowly walking to me seducing me. I felt myself heating up and my little man getting hard. I took him out and started to stroke him. I closed my eyes and I felt another hand on my cock and I opened my eyes and I saw Andy. She started to suck on it, "ohhh yessss Andy" she was licking my tip and deepthroating.

"Fuck yesss" I shoved her head down a little bit more. She started bobbing on my cock. It felt so good. I was starting to hit climax too. "Hey Vic can you cum on my face I'm not ready for it to be in my mouth." "Yea sure darling." I hit climax and took it out her mouth and shot my cum on her face. She licked her face.

We were both tired. We were cuddling naked. "Thank you Vic." "For what" "for this experience. I was glad that I could do it with you." "I'm glad to Andy." "Wanna go to sleep it's 3 in the morning." "Yea let's go to sleep." We went to sleep in each other's arms.

Nobody POV:
It was a blissful night for the new couple. They hope they get to share that experience again together. It was the next morning.

Andy POV:
I woke up first, I decided to make breakfast for the both of us. I put on this silk robe I found in the bathroom. I couldn't stop thinking about last night. She took care of me so well. I have never been dealt with that way ever. I started to cook and I felt hands around my waist.

Vic POV:
I felt nothing in the bed when I woke up. I smelt something good and then I remembered last night. Oh god that was the best night. I put on my  boxers and headed to the kitchen. I saw her in my robe. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. "Morning baby." "Morning love." "What are you making?" "I'm making eggs with sausages and pancakes." "Oh darling that sounds amazing." "It is my love. Go sit down the food is almost ready." "Okay." I sat down at the table and waited for her. She came in with both of our plates. We had shared a kiss before eating. It's starting to become a blissful morning.