A lovely Disaster Part 1

Andy POV:

"Jack !! Dude she literally kissed my cheek! What was I supposed to do !?" " Ok calm down Hurrera you'll be okay. She likes you." "You think so?" " I know so." The alarm went off.

Pruitt POV:

"Okay!! Vic your with Andy in the aid car. Maya your with Warren and Montgomery. Jack your with Dean. Everyone get to work!!" "Yes Sir !!" Everyone got to their places, I see them as my children.

Andy POV:

" So Vic what do you like to do?" " What do you mean?" "I mean what are your favorite hobbies?" "Oh ok." Aww she's blushing, I just want her to be mine. " Well I like to play basketball. I like to cook and bake. Also I like to play video games, maybe one day I can teach you how to play it." "Which one basketball or video games?" " Both I want to play with you." I was started to turn red.

Vic POV:

She looks so cute blushing. I want to take her out, but I don't want to rush it. " Hey so I know you love going to the bar, wanna go after this shift?" "Yea sure that would be nice Vic."

Nobody POV:

The team made it to the burning apartment. " Alright everyone we need Vic and Andy to stay here for medical help." " Okay." "Okay." Vic and Andy watched their team go inside and retrieve the people form the burning apartment.

The firefighter were in there for a good 2 hours or so, " Vic what's taking Maya and them so long?" " I don't know Andy but they may need our help." The girls ran in the building and found the team passed out, they looked around it was a meth lab.

Andy POV:

When I saw Maya body I was worried, she may be dead what do I tell Carina?!?! " Hey Andy I know you are worried but we need to save our team ok?" " Ok." Me and Vic brought out the team members one by one, after that we had to save the civilians. We were getting the fire out in the building and I didn't feel so good. I passed out.