Surgery

Vic POV:
I passed out. "Hey Vic, you there?" No answer.

Andy POV:
I tried calling Vic's name but she didn't answer. I went over to her and she was passed out. "VIC! Can you hear me?!?" She was out cold. "Hurrera to Bishop, Maya!! Vic passed out, she's not breathing we have to get outta here." " Bishop to Hurrera, you guys go me and Jack got this. Go save your girl Andy." "Okay thanks Maya." "No problem". I had carried her body into an aid car and went with her to the hospital. I saw Meredith, "Meredith Vic had passed out!" "Hey Andy she's going to be okay, take her to trauma 1 please". I sat in the waiting room. It was hours before I got an update. Meredith had came out. "Hey Andy she's okay. She had a bruised appendix so we had to take it out. Did she ever say that she had stomach problems?" " Yea she did say her stomach hurt earlier." "That was probably the appendix." "Yea you're right. Can I go see her?" "Yea she's in room 389 on the fourth floor. Btw she's not awake yet." "Okay thanks Mer." "You're welcome Andy." I rushed to her room.

Vic POV:
I wasn't awake just yet. What happened? Did I past out? I heard someone come in my room. "Hey Vic it's me Andy, I don't know if you can hear but I just wanted to say that you really scared me there. You had a bruised appendix so Grey took it out. Why you didn't go to the doctor Vic? Anyways I'm just glad that you're alive." I felt a kiss on my head and hand. She fell asleep on my hand. A few hours later I woke up. "Hey Andy" "Vic! You're awake! How do you feel?" "I feel like someone punched me in my stomach a whole bunch of times." "Well yea you're going to be feeling that for a while. Did you hear what I said earlier?" "Um yea. I'm sorry I didn't go to the doctor sooner. I didn't know that was happening inside me." I started crying. "Hey hey hey, look at me don't cry. I'm right here, you're alive Vic you're with me." She wiped me tears off. We kept eye contact and we pressed our foreheads together. Our friends had knocked and came in.

Travis POV:

I came in the room and saw the girls together. "Hey guys" "Hey Travis, where the others?" "They're coming they're bring in food for us." "Um Travis Vic can't eat for another 2 weeks." "Oh I'm sorry Vic" "hey no Travis it's okay. I can still drink liquids." "Well that's good." "Yes it is."

Maya POV:
Me and the team were walking to Vic's room when Dean asked a question. "Hey guys do you think Vic is straight?" "Um probably not, why you ask Dean?" "Oh it's just I like her that's all." "Oh well um that's good I guess." We were at Vic's room. We opened the door to see Travis with them. "Hey guys we come baring food and drinks." "Aww thanks guys, I hope you guys know I can't eat for the next 2 weeks." "Yea we know that's why I got you your fav drink." "Aww cool thanks Maya" "Hey no problem." "Hey Vic how are you doing?" I heard Dean asked. "I'm doing good Dean thanks for asking."

Andy POV:
I was just hanging out with the team until I got a call from my dad. "Hey Vic I'll be right back okay?" "Yea okay." I kissed her forehead. I left the room to answer the phone.
Andy: hello?
Pruitt: oh yes Pruitt get oh right there yesss godddd
Andy: Oh hell no! Dad!
Pruitt: Mierda. Heyyy mija I'm so sorry about that
Andy: Are you sure? Are you cheating on mom?!?
Pruitt: U-U-U-Uh no I'm not!
Andy: Yes you are! What's her name?!
Pruitt: I'm not telling you
Andy: The hell you are!
Pruitt: I'm not
Andy: Juro por dios, si no me lo dices, me enteraré yo mismo!
Pruitt: oh por favor, no vas a hacer mierda
Andy: Ok fine bye.
I hung up. I went back inside the room. "Hey Angel is everything okay?" "No I'm not okay!" I saw Vic flinch. "Ay mi amor I'm sorry that I screamed. I have to go to my dads house. "Okay darling be safe." "I will." I got in my car and drove off as fast as I can.

Vic's POV:
"So now that she's gone what's with all that touchy touchy stuff?" "Oh that's nothing, that's just how we are." "So you're single?" "Yes I am Dean." Jeez that was weird I wonder why he was asking that. I hope Andy is ok.