stuck - 1

Hi! This book will be performed in first person, which switches from person to person. (Will say who at the top of the page) There'll be no to little smut! Just so you know. Cussing will be a big thing, so if you don't enjoy that, you should click off this book! Enjoy reading! x

———
Simon Minter.

Today, we're doing a MoreSidemen shoot. I had little to no interest in this, but I already agreed to film. I sat at my desk, my laptop opened. I opened Discord and joined their call. Josh, Vik and Ethan had already joined the call.

"Hey, Minter.", Ethan greeted me.
"Hello. Who's playing today?", I asked them.

"Well, it was supposed to be me, you, Ethan, Vik and JJ. But the prick is most likely not even up right now.", Josh reported, laughing. I laughed at it too, because in all honesty, he isn't.

"I'll go check.", I said.

———

As I walked towards his room, I saw someone in the kitchen.
Was it JJ?

"Hello!", I said, waiting for a reply.
"Sup.", JJ's sleepy voice sounded through the kitchen.
I laughed at it and walked towards the kitchen.

"Did you just wake up?", I asked him, he was making himself a fruit salad.
"Yeah, you could say so. Why?", JJ said, focussing on preparing the salad in front of him.
"You're supposed to film with us today. We're doing a race.", I informed him. He immediately rolled his eyes, grabbing his salad and moving to the sofa.

"I really can't be bothered to do that today.", He grunted.
"Well, the boys are waiting for you. We'd appreciate you joining the call and filming with us.", I said, giving him puppy eyes.

"Jesus, okay. I'll join the call after I finished this salad.", JJ said, and if I'm gonna be honest, it sounded fake.
"Take your salad with you, it doesn't matter anyway. You're definitely gonna come last.", I teased him.
"Oh shut up. I'm way better at GTA races than you.", He replied, standing up.

I smiled at him and ran towards my room.
"Got the lazy boy to get on the call.", I said, smiling.
"Great. You seem happy?", Ethan teased.

"Yeah. I mean- it was hard for me to get him on the call. Or just get him up in general, seeing as he's the laziest prick ever.", I spoke, which was half true.
"Heard that.", JJ said, smiling as well.

"Hello, Mr KSI. Not so classy of you to be late to a video, now is it?", Josh said, having the most posh accent ever.
"Shut up, posh boy. Start the recording.", JJ said, turning his camera on.
"You're the one who went to a private school.", Josh spit.
We all just laughed.

———

"Fam! That's unfair!", JJ yelled, he was last place in the race like I predicted.
"Well, it was.", Ethan said, casually.

"It wasn't. Josh as the prick he is parked his car in front of the finish line after everybody finished!", JJ yelled, making everyone laugh.

"Sour, aren't ya?", I teased him, earning a laugh from everyone.
"Shut the fuck up, Simon.", He said, it made me laugh even harder.

"How you gonna tell your boyfriend to shut up?", Josh teased.
"Isn't that like, mental harassment?", Ethan joined the teasing.
JJ left the call.

We all just cracked up. Josh did a quick outro before ending the recording. We all kept on laughing though.
"This was a golden episode.", Vik laughed.
"Innit?", Josh replied.

"Well, I'm gonna go see him. Bye boys.", I said, still laughing uncontrollably.
"Okay, make sure you give him a calming peck, yeah?", Ethan said, which made everybody laugh even harder. Which, to be honest, I thought was impossible.

"I will, bye!", I joked.
I hung up on the boys and left my room.

I walked through the hallway and knocked on his door.
"Fuck off.", He yelled, I could hear his smile through it, though.

I opened the door and charged in.
"Told ya you'd come last.", I teased, hugging him slightly.

"Shut up before I make you shut up.", He teased back. I turned a new shade of red.
He laughed at my state and hugged me back.

"I'm hungry, what do you want from Nando's?", He proposed.
"Aww, getting me food?", I teased him.
"Just shut up. Tell me what you want.", He replied, getting up from his chair.

"My usual.", I smiled at him as I left his room.
"Okay."

________________

This is just an introduction page of the book. This book will be based on drama, so be prepared for that.

Thoughts on it so far? <3

-Sarah💙