💗☁️ℝ𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕥|Orochimaru

•❃━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━❃•

•❃━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━❃•

"What are you doing?" Orochimaru asked in a sour tone, his vertical pupils looking pointing to the right of his eyes, staring off at a piece of paper (Y/n) fidgeted with. He leaned close to her shoulder, his eyes following the movements of her fingers.

"Folding this piece of paper to make something," (Y/n) answered calmly, squinting her eyes to make sure the folds were perfectly lined with the edges.

"Why? Pay attention to me," Orochimaru said, furrowing his eyebrows. He had been whining for a moment now, but (Y/n) didn't mind.
It was a busy evening spent at the market place where vendors had set up for the moon festival. He had willingly followed her everywhere, and it was logical he was a tad tired of it. Noticing he was not as energetic as before, (Y/n) had sat down with him to rest when they heard that there were going to be fireworks in a couple of hours.
It had been an hour since then. "And that's call origami.. you dummy," He whispered under his breath, cheeks turning pink.

"Don't be inpatient Orochimaru," (Y/n) successfully completed her folds, and pulling on the tail of the animal swan she had created made it's paper wings flutter; "Besides, we've spent all evening together," she reminded. "Or what, are you jealous of a piece of paper?"

"No, that's beneath me," Orochimaru answered, looking away from her gaze briefly. He was so talented and intelligent, yet turned arrogant and whinny like a child when he didn't get what he wanted.

(Y/n) tucked a strand of her hair away behind her ear, and continued to play with other pieces of paper she had previously made; "Well then, you'll wait until I'm done and entertain yourself with something while we wait for the fireworks".

"Fine," Orochimaru agreed, but he couldn't disagree more. "I'll find something better to do," He added, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Good for you dear," (Y/n) told him nonchalantly.

Orochimaru groaned, and fell down to (Y/n)s lap, momentarily stopping her from messing around with her paper creations. She didn't tell him anything, and carried on with her business as Orochimaru narrowed his eyes at her.
A thought came to mind, and he asked "When you're with Tsunade you never stop talking or doing stuff together, what's the difference with me?" in a sad tone. He chewed the inside of his cheek, and noticed (Y/n) tilted her head, a sign of her listening to him. "Am I not as likable as she is?" He asked in a defeat.
Tsunade and (Y/n) were practically sisters since they grew up next to each other, and shared many interest ,but him and (Y/n) were different. He was reserved and thinkative while she was bubbly and sweet.

"Orochimaru, if you weren't likeable I wouldn't be here, nor would I spend most of my time thinking of you when you're away," (Y/n) told him, setting her papers aside and leaning down to place a kiss on his forehead. "I love you, never second guess that fact," She added as he stared into his eyes. A smirk on his lips revealed his true intentions, and (Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows as a response, "Did you just say that to get my attention?"

"Please, it's like you don't know me," He chuckled; "I am, without a doubt, better than Tsunade in every way," Orochimaru sassed, waving a hand in the air above his face and dismissing the subject.

(Y/n) rolled her (e/c) marvels at him, but smiled nonetheless; "And now that you got what you wanted, what's next?"

Orochimaru seemed to think for a minute, then said "First, you're going to lean down".

"Okay?" (Y/n) questioned, her (h/c) hair gravitating down.

He reached up to cup the side of her face, tangling her hair between his slim fingers; "Then, you're going to kiss me," he instructed.
(Y/n) closed her eyes, letting Orochimaru have his way with her. His tongue explored her mouth; teasing her by running his longer tongue over her lips, leaving her a blushing mess, as a punishment for ignoring his childish demands.

"No-Now what?" She stuttered, eyes half lidded as their lips separated to get fresh air.

"Repeat step two," Orochimaru answered devilishly, sticking his tongue between his teeth and letting it run across deliciously.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺