💗☁️𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕆𝕗 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕥.𝟚|Madara

•°✿❀°•

.•°✿❀°•.○.•°❀✿°•. 

Izuna was quiet for a moment, realizing how awkward this must've been for her to tell. "So you low-key ran away?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"I know, I'm terrible," (Y/n) facepalmed.

"No, honestly, he kind of deserved it for not been forward with his feelings before," Izuna argued, with an unsure grin of his own.

"The least I could have done was to call a cap for him, but not even that," (Y/n) muttered, biting the bottom of her lip. "Now I can't even look at him in the eyes," She added, her eyes meeting Izuna's briefly before she looked away, embarrassed of herself. "The worst part is, that I didn't even know how to react, nor answer," (Y/n) said, more to herself than anything, as she looked into the running water, the vivid reflection of herself shook her head in disappointment at her.

"(Y/n)," Izuna called, his legs alike (Y/n)s before her tale, hung below and touched the water. It drenched his feet, but did not reach his pants. "Do you love my older brother?" He asked, as serious as he was sometimes, he still had that childish tone (Y/n) considered as cute. It was a serious question, however, and (Y/n) knew she'll have to answer to the best of her capability.

"I- " (Y/n) hesitated for a moment, before really letting her feelings out, "I feel like we've known each other since forever, so I don't know if what he feels is love or just familiarity".
Madara's family and (Y/n)s family had been close. Madara's father had been the leader of the Uchiha clan back then, and (Father/Name)s had been the counselor and right hand man of the head of the clan. It was natural for both (Y/n) and Madara to interact, since their parents often times spent time together. But, (Y/n) never imagined Madara would fall in love with her, if anything, she expected him to view her as nothing more than the child of his fathers late friend.
Madara was never the one to show his emotions, after all, and he wasn't really keen in speaking with girls eighter. He'll speak to (Y/n) only when the occasion was worthy of it, like a greeting or a dry conversation rewarding how her brothers were doing.
"I was scared, and confused, when he told me he loved me, because truthly, he has never done anything to show what he feels," (Y/n) elaborated.

"I get it, Madara can be hard to read sometimes," Izuna agreed, giving his reflection a kick to the side; "But that doesn't mean that he doesn't like you".

"He was just so out of character; I didn't know what to think," (Y/n) told Izuna, her tone somewhat desperate and, more than anything, bewildered.
She had liked Madara for a long time; it didn't help it much that their parents would seat them right next to each other at the table when they had dinner, joking about the future that would involve them and a wedding. But, decided to suppress her feelings, deep within her heart, to not feel the pain of Madara's sure rejection. Now, all those deep feelings seemed to be bubbling, resurfaced in the form of butterflies in her stomach.

Izuna understood (Y/n)s position, due that he too had been witness of this fishy arrangement by their fathers over the years. "Would you talk to him tonight?" Izua asked suddenly, tackling another subject matter.