💗𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕖|Madara

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

"You're so cool Izu-kun! Woo!!" (Y/n) cheered from the sidelines of the vast, dirt field that was the backyard of the Uchiha state.
That was early Winter, when the air was chiller and the sky a darker shade of blue than usual. The young girl stood with a blankets wrapped around her body, her feet dangling from the porch as she watched the two boys spar- She had done this ever since she could remember, and thus was not afraid of the blades being swung around. On the contrary, she continued to cheer "You got this Izu-kun!"

"Tha- Thank you," Izuna replied, face pink, glancing over his shoulder to wave at her and causing his grip on the katana to loosen.

"Eyes on me!" Madara, who stood in front of him as his opponent, said harshly, and with a sharp move kicked Izuna down- his butt hitting the cold ground in an eyeblink.

Izuna scrambled up, and bowing his head he said "I'm sorry!" to his older brother for getting distracted yet again during practice.

Madara huffed, glancing over his shoulder as well and seen (Y/n) frozen in place, her legs had stopped fluttering in excitement, and she looked ready to jump to Izunas aid. Madara scoffed, "You don't apologize to your enemy!" Madara shouted in return, turning around.

"I'm sorry- I mean, I'm not sorry!?" Izuna studdered, not sure of how to handle the situation.

"Izuna-kun, are you okay?!" (Y/n) asked, scrambling up from the pile of blankets and reaching down for her shoes. Izuna turned to her with a smile, fixing to tell her that he was fine.

However, before Izuna could say a word Madara took his and (Y/n)s attention by pointing his katana directly at Izuna; "He's dead," Madara said as he pointed the sharp edge to his brother's shoulder. "We'll spar again after ten minutes," He added as he placed his katana away in its waist hold.

"Your brother's so harsh," (Y/n) pouted as Izuna took a seat next to her. She placed her shoes close to her just in case, right next to where some ointment and bandages laid- in case things got too exciting.
Her gaze followed Madara, who had skipped the ten minute break and was swinging his katana at a tree. (Y/n) had become used to this over the years; at first she thought training so much was unhealthy and odd- The entirety of the Summer and Autumn seasons she has watched to boys train until nightfall- but as time passed she understood that the world she lived in did not allow the effortless to live.
She admired Izuna and Madara for their hard work, since one day they would grow up to become important people as the eldest sons of the leader of the clan.

"I know, isn't he the coolest?" Izuna said in awe, his eyes turning shiny at the sight of his older brother, whose knees trembled but fierce gaze remained on the target he had made out of the tree trunk.

(Y/n) frowned at the older boy taking swings at the tree; "He's just a big meany, if you ask me," she muttered, cheeks tinted pink as she looked at Izuna in the eyes; "Am I wrong?" She asked in a whisper, a mischievous smile on her lips. Izuna glanced at his older brother, then back at (Y/n) with a sweat on his brow.