💗☁️𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝔻𝕪𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕔𝕤|Madara

•°✿❀°•

.•°✿❀°•. ✿ .•°❀✿°•.

"What's this?" (Y/n) asked as she leaned forward, narrow eyes; the palm of her hand caressing the roughness of his skin as it made contact with a healing scratch on his jaw, which trailed down to his neck, where a sword was more than likely supposed to separate his head from his body.

Madara placed his hand on top of hers, removing it in a swift motion; "It's nothing," he claimed, an action that left her more worried than before. His eyes were distant as they were directed away from her and onto the distance, where they found the grass more appealing than a potential argument.
Finally, he gave in with an unpleasant sigh, knowing he couldn't keep anything away from her for too long. "There was a raid last night, and I had to help the frontlines-"

(Y/n)s face turned pale at the mention of his words, so much so that she had to immediately interfere with a gasp; "The frontlines!? Madara, that's more than putting your life at risk, it's like you're guaranteeing your- your..." however she couldn't find the strength to finish the very sentence that she had interrupted him with, and instead found comfort in the grass from within the Uchiha territory meadows, which they sat in under the cloudy sky.
Death, it was such a simple yet overwhelming process to undergo, and moreover, to bear with than anything else in the world.
(Y/n) closed her eyes harshly, refusing to believe she had even thought about that possibility. Madara was an extraordinary leader, and outstanding in the battlefield, with that in mind there was nothing to worry about. But, if the smallest of scratches have gotten to his face, even by a mere coincidence, (Y/n) didn't want to think about what could happen if by any chances should Madara be placed into the middle of the clan conflict without any odds.

"I know, but I couldn't let anybody else get hurt by the Senju," He justified, his words carried by the wind which hit their faces with the scent of distant fighting and rain. Those words, anybody else, cutted deeply. Black hair ebbed in the wind around, tickling the face of the girl who sat beside him, her eyes remaining ever closed.
"Did I upset you?" Madara asked, a hint of pink on his face as he allowed himself to scoot over closer to her.

"No," She replied; having felt his warmth approach, and couldn't help it but to seek it, she leaned her head on the side of his arm. "On the contrary, you gave me a wonderful idea," (Y/n) admitted, her eyes not daring to open as she slipped away from him and onto the welcoming, cool grass. "Close your eyes," (Y/n) adviced, patting the spot next to her in the field as an invitation, her eyes fluttering open under her lashes.

"Nande?" Madara asked, part of him concerned as he met her (e/c) gaze. A moment ago she seemed to be quite worried, and now, now it seemed like the complete opposite. Madara wondered then what exactly had gone through her head that had made her forget about what happened, what was happening around them, or what could potentially happen in a future where only the perils of the hate between nations resided.

"Because I want to show you what I was thinking," She explained, a soft smile on her lips, one which melted his heart. Madara knew he couldn't refuse, and that if anything should happen he would be content to die while protecting what he loved the most, that smile. His raven hair mixed with green as his back touched the earth beneath; the paynes grey sky overwhelming his view with its wide selections of clouds. "Don't peak," (Y/n) called, her own eyes having returned to that untouchable place which she found herself in and wanted to take Madara to.

"I'm not," Madara said immediately; even though he had been looking at the clouds, he refused to accept she was right at reprimanding him for not allowing her to continue whatever experiment she was putting him through.
At first the world around him was a deep black, similar to those endless nights in which he would have to stay up with the rest of the Uchiha regiments who fought for dominance over the land with other clans, primarily the Senju, who were as equal sleepless demons to the Uchiha.

"Imagine growing up in a beautiful place, where there is no bloodshed. There's lots of kids running around and playing, none of whom have to perish in wars between clans...". Then, at the mention of those words, the world around him slowly begun to gain brightness.
He could see it; the children of all ages running around that very meadow, and to and fro the river which marked the end of the Uchiha and the beginning of the Senju territories.
He could feel it; the warm sun hitting his skin, as it was a clear Summer day.
He could distinguish the scent of the dirt which tickled his nose, and the mud from a recent rain, and the watermelon and yuzu fruits which the children fed on while at play.
"They grow up to be good men and women, and have kids of their own".
Madara could heart it; the laughter of the children, and the mothers of those children calling them by name which followed. And from a particular home in specific he could see a familiar woman, with familiar (e/c) eyes and tied (h/c) hair, carrying a clothless baby in her arms as she called for the rest of her children inside the house for lunch.
"And I, I get to grow real old; white hair and blind, but content, and watch the children of my children live without ever having to worry about anything else than to be their best self".
The children came into the house, not bothering to close the door as they left their soiled sandals scattered across the entrance of the house.

His eyes shot wide open within seconds; "(Y/n), you-" he looked up at the unmovable sky, cool raindrops hitting his warm, and still alive, skin. Looking back at her, where she laid on the grass, unable to move under the rainy sky, his instinct was to panic. Her eyes were halflitted as they started at the vast heavens above, her pupils having turned a deep red. "You sh-shouldn't use your mangekyou for si-silly things like that," Madara advised, looking away embarrassingly for not noticing it sooner while at the same time worried she might hurt herself.

"Silly," (Y/n) echoed that word, a word that stung more than any sword had ever cut her, or injury done to her fragile heart; "Gomen nasai..". She closed her eyelids, deactivating the pain in her eyes for an unclear world.

"Yes- How dare you envision something like this on your own, knowing the times we live in?" Madara agreed with a huff, his heart raising more than it would usually. He knew this feeling well, not the adrenaline, which he was more familiar with that he would have liked, but a feeling only (Y/n) seemed to awaken from deep within his heart and mind.

"I figured you'll say something like that," She retorted; Without any cares, both sat in the soaked meadows, unafraid of what little the cold water could do to them in comparison to the many wars they had found themselves between.

Madara was quiet, for a moment, before he spoke, outraged "And not share it with me sooner?"; With a pink face and shaky hands, his hands intertwined with hers.

(Y/n) was utterly confused; A shy "Eh?" came out of her quivering lips, before they met his, suddenly and sweetly. It didn't matter that it was raining, or the cool breeze around, nor the mud which stained their clothes, the only thing that they could think of was them, and what kind of outcome that kiss should have in their lives. His lips, however, separated from hers too soon ever since they came together.

"Let's make that future happen, together," Madara breathed out, his hot breath hitting her face. And while he still thought of himself as a fool for thinking he could change the world, seen (Y/n) in his arms gave him a new perspective of what he wanted his future to look like, and having (Y/n) greet him every time he walked inside his home was definitely something he was looking forward to.

"Together," She echoed, tightening her grip on his hands, the taste of him lingering on her lips; "Madara, what are you-"

"I'm saying I re-really like you, da*n it! and I won't say it again!!" Madara shouted, red in the face and trembling.
He looked away in embarrassment once more, his hair hiding his bashful look as he thought back to what he had done. "I'm sorry.. for shouting, and for-" He uttered, his grip slipping from her hands, "... for putting my lips on yo-yours.."

However, she did not let go of his, and instead pulled them closer to her. Madara looked up, to her (e/c) eyes, and felt confident once more.
"I can't wait until the day this dream of ours comes true," (Y/n) confessed, easing his worries as he had done hers by scooting closer to him in the rainy meadow, where they cuddled until the rainy skies turned a bright sunshine.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

----------------
INDEX:
Nande: What for?
Yuzu: Lemon-like fruit
Gomen nasai: I'm sorry