Daewon x babies pt.2

≻〉 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 〈≺

Disclaimer,
- poor attempt at humor
- fluff
- minor cursing
- long chapter
- just roll with it
- pt.2

request for -SeasOfJupiter hope you enjoy it! 💖

≻〉 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 〈≺

At 9:29 a.m. Daewon woke up to high pitch squeals of joy from an unknown source. Groggily he lifts up, his body screaming in pain from sleeping on the couch as he pushes himself into an upright position.

He looks across the room seeing a child sitting on his knees in front of the coffee table, eating a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch while hysterically giggling at whatever cartoon was playing. Daewon rubs at his eyes a few times before looking back at the child because the kid oddly resembled Hueningkai but when he was younger, like a lot younger.

"H-Hueningkai?" he questions astonished because this couldn't be Kai, right? No no this had to be a dream or something.

"Yes, I am Kai. Kai Kamal Huening!" the little boy exclaims, jabbing a finger at his chest. The confession has Daewon's head spinning because how the hell was this even possible? This had to be a trick or something.

"If you're Kai, who am I?" he questions the child.

"You're Dae hyung."

"And who am I to you?"

"My hyung, duh," "Kai," says with a slight eye roll.

"And what about you? What's your occupation?" Daewon questions attempting to test a theory.

"O-occupation? What's that?" the little boy questions tilting his head to the side.

"Your job. What do you do?" Daewon explains. The boy makes an 'o' shape with his mouth before answering.

"I'm only seven. I don't have a job" Kai says with a giggle.

'So he knows who he is and who I am but not that he's an idol?' Daewon thinks. It sort of makes sense because he's now seven but how did he even turn back into a seven-year-old? And if he was like this what about...?

"Oh god. The others!" Daewon exclaims. He gets off the couch and runs down the hall to Beomgyu's room.

"Gyu. Beomgyu!" he shouts. The lump under Beomgyu's covers begins to move a bit before a child pokes his head out from under it.

"Hyung!" Beomgyu whines, his little kid voice high pitched and a bit squeaky "I was sleepin!" he groans, kicking his feet out.

"No way. No way in hell" Daewon mumbles under his breath. He goes to everyone's room and confirms that somehow his members had all turned back into children.

"How is this even possible?" He questions more to himself than the others as he looks at each member. Hueningkai and Taehyun were at least seven or maybe eight while Soobin and Beomgyu looked to be six and Yeonjun a lot younger, maybe three or so.

"Dae hyung!" Taehyun says, raising his hand.

"Um...Taehyun you don't have to raise your hand," Daewon says awkwardly.

"Oh well. Dae-hyung. I'm hungry" Taehyun says innocently, blinking at Daewon.

"Oooh! Me too me too!" Hueningkai shouts, throwing his arms in the air and waving them excitedly.