Daewon x Babies pt.3

≻〉 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 〈≺

Disclaimer,
- poor attempt at humor
- fluff
- very long chapter
- just roll with it
- pt.3

request for retr0rain and the others who wanted a pt.3! hope you enjoy it! 💖

≻〉 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 〈≺

Hearing the commotion from the kitchen caused the other members to trickle in to see what the issue was. No one expected to see a three year old boy crying his heart out on their counter top.

"D-Daewon?" Taehyun stutters out again, still in complete shock. Hearing the name fall from Taehyun's lips the other members gasp.

"T-that's Daewon?!" Beomgyu shouts pointing his finger at the boy.

"How did this even happen?"

"Who cares! Give me that baby!" Huieningkai coos as he bypasses the other members. He scoops little Daewon off the counter holding him to his chest as he bounces the boy in his arms and smothers him.

"Aww our little baby. Why are you crying hmm?" the youngest member hums as he rubs Daewons back. The child rubs his eyes, still sniffling.

"The mean hyung yelled at me," Daewon sniffs as he glances back at Taehyun only to duck his head against Kai's chest to hide.

"Aww how dare that mean hyung yell at you?! Hyung should beat him" Huieningkai says glaring at his fellow 02 liner.

"How dare Taehyun be mean to our baby? Huh?" Beomgyu says joining in as he stands by Yeonjun and begins to pet the back of Daewon's head. Soobin and Yeonjun joined in on scolding Taehyun for upsetting Daewon and the poor man could only stand there and blink in utter confusion on how suddenly everything was his fault. All he did was walk into the damn kitchen.

After a few minutes of teasing Taehyun the boys decided to pay attention to Daewon and get to the bottom of what was going on.

"Daewon why are you on the counter anyways?"

"Oh uh 'm hungry. I thought I could get somethin on my own,'' Daewon mutters his childish speech shining through and making the members' hearts melt. Before he knew it, Soobin had scooped Daewon away from Kai, giving him a little squeeze.

"Oh my goodness you're so cute DaeDae!" he coos.

"N-not cute!" Daewon exclaims, his face beet red. The child does his best to squirm away from Soobin but it only makes the leader coo over him even more.

"Give me him," Yeonjun says, stealing Daewon from Soobin.

"Dae-Dae are you still hungry?" Daewon nods his head and finally smiles.

"Yes hyung!"

"Well how about we feed you hmm?" The oldest sets Daewon on his feet before taking his hand and leading him into the kitchen. After figuring out what the child wanted to eat, Yeonjun began preparing Daewon's breakfast.

Once the meal was cooked Yeonjun set Daewon at the table with the food.

"Eat up baby boy!" he coos to the kid. Daewon picks up the chopsticks but it was very difficult to use and the little boy got frustrated quickly.

"H-help" he says close to tears. This entire day had already been too much for him. Yeonjun went to help him but Beomgyu beat him to it quickly, stealing the seat next to Daewon to help him eat.