'I Hate You'

'I love you' 

'why are you saying that?' 

'Cause I don't say it enough' 

≻〉 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 〈≺

Disclaimer, 
- contains romantic shipping
- boyfriend dynamics 
- fluff 
- long chapter

Sorry if you don't like romantic shipping between the members but remember that this is make believe and Daewon is just a character. 

≻〉 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⋆✦⋆ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 〈≺

"Just keep him away from me ok?" and with that Daewon hung up. Taehyun grumbled as he put his phone in his back pocket. Why did he have to manage Soobin? Couldn't like Kai do it, or Yeonjun? No they would make it too obvious. Beomgyu? No he'd probably give it away.

"Stupid Kim Daewon" Taehyun mutters. Of course he was the one for the job.

"Soobin-hyung!" Taehyun calls sweetly (maybe a little too sweetly) as he walks in the room.

"Huh?" Soobin questions. He was taking down the decorations for his birthday and cleaning up any mess he made.

"Finished your live already?" Taehyun questions as he begins to assist in the clean up.

"Oh....yeah" Soobin says. He still looked a little upset and Taehyun could guess why, Daewon. He didn't have be so rude to Soobin during his birthday party, it was the boys birthday after all. The two finish cleaning in silence, only the sound of rustling plastic filling the silence in the air.

"Wanna hang out?" the younger offers once they're done.

"I kinda wanna go home" Soobin mutters as he plays with the soft fur of his bunny jacket.

"We can talk about it if you want?" Taehyun offers and that's how they ended up
on the couch, Soobin ranting while eating left over cake.

"He was just so mean and for no reason too! I've barely seen him all day and then when I finally do he acts like he wants nothing to do with me!" Soobin shouts as he angrily stabs at the paper plate. "Do you think he doesn't wanna--" Soobin stops and bites at his lip.

"Don't think that hyung. You know Daewon hyung cares a lot about you. Maybe something happened that put him in a bad mood before we went to visit you"

"I guess....maybe I should go see him. Is he still here?" Soobin questions as he stands up. Taehyun internally panics and darts his hand out to grab Soobin's wrist.

"Um, I think he's busy with something. He has that thing coming up remember"

"Oh yeah that...I guess I'll just have to see him at the dorm. Hopefully he comes home he's been busy lately, maybe that's why he was upset, cause I haven't talked to him in a bit, he might be stressed" Soobin begins muttering to himself.

"Hey let's play a game!" Taehyun suggests to save his hyung from spiraling into sad thoughts.

"Right now?"

"Yeah! On our phones!" Taehyun says pulling his phone out.

"Can't we just go home?" Soobin pouts. He'd already worked all day, why did Taehyun want to stay here instead of going home?

"Um...Yeonjun hyung kinda um made a mess at home and I'm supposed to distract you from going so you don't get upset"

"Again! What did he do now?"