Vol 3

A/N: Picture has nothing to do with chapter, I just wanted to put it there, feel freind to friend my ALT ^^ main is: GhostClownYT I think-

Madeleines POV:

Espresso had just come back with latte and left to get more people.

"So....Madeleine, surprised your already here." She said with a smirk "he said I would be first."

I laughed a bit "don't think it's like that!"

Latte facepalmed "espresso already to me you were Engaged." I was shocked, honestly but played it off as if I knew. (Can't ruin his precious pride, P.s I just spilled orange juice on myself- not like you care lmao)

"Oh I knew! I just wanted to see if he forgot! Hehe..heh-" I don't think she believes me.

"Yea...yea, sure." She started texting on her phone and I stared out a random window.

Lattes POV:

                                                                   —> Less hot version of me  <—

Me

Hey, ya got time? Did I catch ya at a bad moment?

Less hot version of me

Nah I'm just waiting for this slow -watch your mouth espresso- -that was very unholy of you 😡- to hurry the -im about to get the belt 😡😰😥😡- up. What do you need?

Me

Just hear to tell you your fiancé is a idiot.

Less hot version of me

I am 100% aware, but I got to go.

I sigh then turn to Madeleine "you wanna eat something?Im sure I can make something out of what you have." I ask, mostly because I'm bored.

Madeleine nods with a happy smile, I laugh and get up and head to the kitchen

Madeleines POV

While latte is making, whatever she is, espresso enters with sea fairy and sorbet, is sorbet that small? Anyways "Hi! I'm glad your here!" I greet then latte comes back with a dramatic gasp and picked sorbert up "OoooOooo!"

A/N:HC:latte loves children or just small people very much and children love latte, I just think it's cute, also I like to believe sorbet is a child so no funny stuff, I see you grandpa John 👀

(Sorry if your name is John.)

Later that night, because ,I can (everybody is already here)

Espressos POV:

Madeleine is asleep and latte and I are talking in my room.

"Sooooo~~ when's your wedding 👰🏿 🤵🏼 💒?" She asks, her smirk growing large

"Please..shut up" I say "a month.." I muttered

A/N:if there was already a set time, I forgot it sorry lmao.

"Ok~! Have fun in here Ima head to my room!" Latte said then left.

I cuddle with Madeleine, I listened to his heart beat and feel his stomach go up and down as he breathed, I kissed him as he slept and hugged onto him tightly...I hope this isn't a bad idea.

I plan to tell raspberry and parfait next, their sharing a room with latte so I'll ask her to tell raspberry and parfait.

I look at Madeleine,

Tomorrow.

A/N: End of chapter 3! Sorry for not updating, remember to check out my first book (wish unnatural) if you haven't, or don't it's only one chapter. See ya next time!