Vol 6

A/N: waitwaitwaitwaitwait..was that a- was that- WAS THAT A HEATHERS REFERENCE?

Here I was. Sitting in the passenger seat, next to the love of my life and some street ra- I mean friends and family 

(Play song now.)

"were here everybody!" Madeleine said and got out. As I got out, I wanted to cover my ears, as I could hear the circus music. "Ugh..latte, did the circus thing have to be this NOISY?" I yelled, not caring who turned to stare "well I'm sorry I actually have a fun personality." She spat at me "oh please you drink pure milk and call it coffee!" I responded, and before I could go on Madeleine stopped me "ok let's go now, calm down essy." He kissed me and took my hand as we headed inside. The others following us.

Clown cookie POV:

"Hello there everybody! What are we doing here today!" I said walking up to Madeleine and his street rat friends and his (mean) of a lover. "Oh..ok" I hear clown juggler cookie say. "Do I know you..?" Espresso says..loser.. "ohh I remember y'all! Remember our years at westerburg- I mean the magic institute!" I say

"Ohh yeah! Remember me rice pudding cookie? Right! It's me latte!" Oh yea latte the girl I "oh yeah..the girl I used to become popular!" I laughed hard, I became light headed. But latte gasps "I-I..I thought.." but espresso interrupted 

"you know what, CLOWN, Before latte, you were a loser, you were a nobody, you were a housewife standing in the shadow of your husband! And you "husbandly is LATTE. She made you." I stand shocked. "Espresso calm down." Latte said. "No! You probably have been walking all over people, ALL YOUR LIFE! Latte dragged you out of your shadow, and THIS is how you re-pay her? A knife in the back, not to be removed for what like..20-25 years? You sick (biotch.)!"

Espressos POV:

..oh no..she's..shes..smiling. I know what's- "AHHHHHHHHHHH" she yelled, that- "HE ASSAULTED ME!" I- "NO HE DID NOT!" Madeleine yelled back, "he was pointing out your mistakes.." he lowered his voice, no matter how big his ego, he didn't want to yell. "What's going on here?" A police officer comes in "she is accusing me of assaulting her. There is no crime being committed, I swear sir." I said. Then I was confused "I know." Wth? "Detective almond cookie." OH-

"Almond cookie?" Rice pu- I mean clown cookie asked. "Yes ma'am?" You mean the grandpa of the school? "Now that's just shaming people for there age." Almond responded, without losing his temper. "We were 21 in collage! You were just 30!" Clown cookie laughed and. I knew she was in our collage, and I knew she was in the one of the same classes as almond. I heard she age shames him..ooh. Is that a hate crime? On an officer..she's done..

"Ouch!"

"YOU (BIOTCH) ! I almost had it! And you..ALL OF YOU! SCREW YOU!" She then slapped latte, so hard, latte fell to the floor. Latte being latte didn't wanna get mad or yell at a (old) friend, she just sat there and started to cry. She tried to attack almond and pulled out a knife on him ,but Madeleine stopped her.She then tried to kick latte but,again, Madeleine stopped her, he's so strong..

"Ma'am, your coming with me." Almond said and took clown out of Madeleines hand and cuffed her

A few hours later

"This here "Clown cookie" originally known as "rice pudding cookie." Is being charged for:"

The lady cleared her throat.

"Hate crime:(age shaming): assault: attempting murder against a officer: and hidden murder from 6 years ago, affiliated with the cookie kingdoms most wanted gang, that has not been solved, for as I said, 6 years." The lady rapped the paper back up

"YOU! ESPRESSO! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU I WOUKD HAVE HE LIFE OF MY DREAMS!" I acted scared, but I really wasn't. Madeleine squeezed my hand, showing me that he was scared, surprising... "I BASICALLY MADE YOUR SOCIAL LIFE, AND YOUR 'SISTER' DIDNT CARE!" she didn't care because she knew I didn't want a social life..but I wanted her to go on. And she did "YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT? LOSERS LIKE YOU OUT OF MY LIFE!" I held in a laugh and gestured her to come closer "Madeleine dear, could you stand back?" He did as required with a small simple smile (Ooh that rhymed-) "and do you know what I want clown lady?" I said, she genially looked confused. " 'cool' (biotches) like you out of my life. (Biotch.), I know the real reason you tried to blame me, and I ain't letting that happen, and if you thought I didn't know, we'll (screw) me gently with a chainsaw, you're an idiot."

"YOU BI-" she put her hand up to slap me but I yelled "Take her away!" And she was neutralized before she could do real damage.

Lattes POV:

"Man that was a eventful week.." I say as I bandaged- wait, we just sent to court and there making out on the couch-? "Are all seriously-?" I said but was then interrupted "oh come on it's our house we can do what we want, latte." Geez "yeah espresso maybe, this isint the best time?"

"Yeah listen to your husband." I say. He sighs. "Sorry, I'm just feeling a little superior tonight, come on let's all get a slushy and then we'll drive y'all home?" He said, getting off of Madeleine. "That sounds nice let's go!" I say "I'll bring my syrupy sweet melodies to top our drinks!" Parfait said, to be honest I forgot she was here. "Sure let's go!"

A/n: and there you have it..epilogue will be released somebody!

Word count (including both A/N's and this): 949

Goodbye westerbug- I mean people

See you later!