The ring

" Yes, I'll be there in about 15 minutes."

" Take your time. Am waiting", says your BF and hangs up.

On reaching the bus stop you take a bus to your BF'S place.

"Shouldn't I buy him something memorable?", you ponder while sitting in the bus.

You get down on a stop before and head towards a gift shop. What a nice place to explore, full of cute gifting items. A pair of couple rings catches your eyes.

"Is it too early to gift it now....no....may be not."

You pick up a nice pair of metal rings but you are not sure of your BF's size. Then suddenly a mysterious tall man enters the shoppe, wearing a black hoodie, eyes covered with big sunglasses and lower mouth covered with mask. He has a nice athletic physique and skin seemed as soft as velwet.

He seems to be in a hurry, he searches through the birthday cards and picks up one with ' Happy Birthday, Bro" written on it. On having picked one, he decides to pay and leave.

Just before he is about to leave, you stop him and could somehow feel an expression of being tensed on him.

He turns back, you walk up to him and ask, " Could you please try on this ring, I am not sure of the size but he should resemble you?"

"Hmm...K .....Sure", he says and tries. It was a perfect size.

"Thank you....what should I call you, mister?

"You and the shopkeeper Ajussi seemed to be  the only ones who doesn't recognise me here", he says almost making fun of you.

" Are you probably......"

He raises his brows in anticipation.

"...... a culprit on run."

" Nope.....how can you...?", he says

"With your suspicious attire anyone would take you to be one .....Anyways, thank you."

"You're welcome", says he annoyingly and leaves.

You wonder that what kind of narcissistic personality he is as you walk on your way to your BF's place.