He's concerned

At the HYBE studios.

"Jimin Hyung, just if you promise not to tease me can I share something with you?", JK tells Park Jimin.

" We'll see to it. Tell me. BTW ' hyung', I rarely get to hear that", Jimin says.

" You're already upto it. First promise...", JK is adamant.

"Ok, pinky swear. Signed and sealed", he says as he does the gestures.

" That's childish.... Well, the thing is that I met a stranger yesterday, got drunk with her and then left her home. Could it be problematic?", he asks.

" What? Hella yes! Did anyone see you, your car? Were there any cameras? Did you wear your mask?", he asks.

" Uhm, I was not being followed. I wore my mask just removed it while drinking but checked around. There was no one.", JK answers.

" That's quite a relief, but it isn't as simple as you say it. You must tell the manager before it becomes wild", Jiminie suggests.

"K, as you say", JK agrees

" But why?", Jimin asks.

" It's just that she was crying awfully in the middle of the road. I don't know why I asked her for drinks. I was happy for Hyung's b'day. She was quite annoying when sober but so vulnerable when drunk. Could not put her guards on with me. I sure am helping", he says admiring himself.

" Aww. Our Kookie cares", Jimin says in his cute tone.

" Stop it. You promised me...", Jungkook says.

" But anyways you shouldn't hook up with army members in particular", Jimin reminds JK.

" Hmm...she wasn't an army though. She couldn't recognise me even without my mask on. She's not my type. Also, she has a boyfriend", Jk tells.

" That sounds OK.... unless she's cheating on him", Jimin says.

" It might be the other way round. I am not sure but she's probably being cheated", Jk tells.

" Aww, Kookie really cares. Its the first time I see you talking about a girl in that concerned tone", Jiminie teases JK.

" I don't know. After being shipped with many other artists, it's probably the first time I feel strangely concerned about a stranger", JK tells.

"Makes sense...but talk to the manager. You know her name right?", Jiminie asks.

"Nope...just the address", JK replies.

" Woah! That's brilliant and stupid at the same time. Its okay. Let's practice the choreography", Jimin says.

" K.... Hoseok hyung doesn't like long breaks anyways", Jk tells.