Missed my lecture

He turns on the lights, just to see a tidy room with blue and clouds theme.

" She must like blue", he thinks.

He cautiously puts you down on the couch, removes your shoes and then then looks for an oversheet. After covering you up with it, his eyes fall onto your velvety soft face, red due to drinking and he wonders, " She surely looks cute when drunk and quiet."

Walking softly outside, he switches off the lights and shuts the door.

"She must have passed out cause of drinking, nothing serious, I guess. Why do I care? .....Oh, I am so kind", he thinks to himself.

The next morning when you wake up finding yourself sleeping wildly on your couch, one leg dangling down, with messy hair and a bump on your forehead; you wonder what would have happened the previous night.

" Why do I get drunk so easily?", you say pulling your hair in frustration. " I don't remember a thing but I was surely with that culprit seeming guy. Nothing weird could have possibly happened, I guess. Just embarrassing stuff. Ugh! Why do I even drink?", you think.

"But how did I get in here? In my room....I could never have made it here by myself in anyways. It must have been him", you wonder.

Then it suddenly occurs to you," Also how did he know my place..... Is he a stalker?..... Or he would just have been clever.....might have used my phone.......or probably I opened my mouth. Yes, let's not blame people". You console yourself.

" What do I do? It was such a bad day. But.... No, wait it's already ten in the morning. No matter how quick I'd be, I'll surely miss first lecture. Holy crap! Mr. Park would gobble me alive if I miss his lecture. Ugh, I am doomed.... Or should I skip today, my head is hurting anyways and I need a break too.....Yup, so decided, it's a break", you decide not to go to your college.