Just another day

" Now that I am all by myself, I must make this day a bit productive. This must divert the mood as well ", you think.

You take a shower, change and decide to tidy up the wardrobe. Although the room was super clean, wardrobe was messy. It takes you about an hour doing that.

"I must get supplies for the month", you decide and change your outfit into an oversized shirt, baggy pants and white sneakers to head towards the downtown. You make a shopping list and head out to catch a bus. You get to Daiso and shop comparing all the prices.

"... Chopping board... check, neck pillow... check, baskets...check...just the stickers and markers to get", you talk to yourself.

After billing and paying, you head out. Your eyes fall on the Innisfree store.

"No...Y/N...say no to it. The budget is tight", you tell yourself but the legs couldn't help but move in the direction.

" Make-up and skincare is love", you think and end up buying overboard.

You head towards home catching a bus but the weather was very nice for a walk so you get down a stop earlier.

As you get down, you see a black car moving which seemed similar for some reasons but you ignore it to head forward, enjoying the weather and with shopping bags in your hands.

In your way to home, you get calls by someone but your hands were already holding the bags, you decide to attend it later.

You get to your home, carefully removing your shoes outside and was excited to see your shopping items, but get the call again.
You pick up the call and answer, " Annyeong!".

The voice replies, " Annyeonghaseyo Eonni, where are you today?"

" Oh, 'Eonni', yet again! Sorry wasn't able to make it to college today", you answer.

" What happened? Kept sleeping or something?", she asks.

" Yup, got drunk yesternight, couldn't wake up in time and my head hurts too", you tell.

" Take some hangover pills and rest. Why did you drink so much when you have that kinda alcohol tolerance?", she nags.

" Was not feeling great, will talk about it later in person, just wanted to feel better so went for some shopping today", you tell.

" Why didn't you ask me? I'd have loved to accompany. And you're a spendthrift too", she complains.

" Nope...I didn't spend much", you say hesitantly.

" I am sure you did. You can't lie.", she says

"Hmm... well thanks for calling. You care!", you tell.

"Don't be happy. This was just to remind you that you promised me to introduce me to other girls", she says.

" Yup, I'll do it tomorrow but let's meet in the evening. Do you have time?", you ask.

" Ok, let's make it at six at the coffee shop. Are you fine with it?", she asks.

" Yup, I am free anyways. Bye. I'll hang up first.", you answer.

"Bye", she says.