The bedroom

On reaching your BF's house, you find him already waiting for you outside.

"Hi....", you say and before you could even complete he holds your hand and takes you inside.

"What's the matter?", you ask.

" Just can't wait", he says impatiently.

"To....", you are quite tensed.

"It's been a month since we met. Come on", he says impatiently.

Even before you could present him the rings, he drags you to the bedroom.

"No way", you shout in middle and pull off your hand. "Let's not ruin this beautiful relationship of ours."

"How is it ruining? Isn't it stepping ahead", he says and keeps dragging you.

On reaching his bedroom, he says, " Look, this is what I always wanted to show you. I designed the interiors myself. Do you like it?"

You sigh in relief and nod in affirmation." I absolutely like it"

"It's somehow inspired by our relationship, the wall over there shows you and me."

You present him the rings but it doesn't fit him well.

"No problem, I'll get it replaced with a bigger one."

"K.... let's have the supper together."

You both eat the supper together and then he drives you back in his sports car. Although you are not a materialistic person but you are touched by his conduct.