Chapter 64 "The Candles Were Supposed To Be Romantic"

NOT EDITED 

*Veronica POV* 

"We've never fucked in a-" my breathe caught in my throat when I felt Lorenzo's hand move higher under my dress. Lorenzo drove us around what I found was a village and not a city, he was the most relaxed I had seen him since being away. This was his home his element. 

"In a what princess?" he teased his finger slower tugged on the band of my panties. 

"a Ferrari" I moaned as his finger rubbed my clit and sunk in to me. I relaxed back letting Lorenzo's finger curl inside me as he moved in and out of me.

"Almost there sweetheart" I clenched around him moving my hips up feeling him hitting my G spot. 

"Fuck, almost" I gasped gripping on the side of my seat as I reached my peak. 

"Fuck, papi" I called out when his fingers moved faster. Lorenzo removed his fingers from me slowly, I held his wrist lifting his fingers to my lips I softly sucked on them tasting myself. 

"You're fucking perfect" Enzo smirked putting both hands back on the wheel. I looked out to see the sun setting over the hill we were now parked on. Lorenzo opened the door for me taking my hand to lead me to the flower and  candle light set up. I removed my shoes stepping on to the soft blanket set up for us near the edge of the cliff. Lorenzo held out a bunch of yellow roses for me. I felt the tears dripping down my face, I reach up wiping them with my free hand. 

"Don't cry princess" Lorenzo pulled me in to his arms. 

"It's just the orgasm it added more hormones to the situation" I sobbed. Lorenzo placed faint kisses on my forehead, cheek, jaw and finally lips. I parted my lips letting him his tongue into my mouth, I moaned wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"I love you so much" I whispered pulling away to look at the view of the village. The village was lightly lit up, the river around the edge held many boats. I felt Lorenzo pulling away I held on to the roses, I moved to see where he went when I felt a sudden sting on my leg. 

"Fuck" I screamed rushing away edge. 

"I'm burnt" I dropped the roses to inspect my leg, Lorenzo already on his knee turned me around. 

"The candles were supposed to be romantic" Lorenzo cussed under his breath. I let out a groan as he touched my leg. 

"It's fine we can lay and watch the stars" I suggested kneeling down to his level. 

"Princess I need you to stand" I looked at him confused.

"But my leg" I pouted Lorenzo looked around then back at me. I looked around wondering what he saw but there was no one. 

"Sweetheart please" he begged silently. I stood back up Lorenzo kneeled between me legs I smirked looking at him. 

"Enzo" I watched him eyeing me pushing the bottom of my dress up. 

"Princess" he warned me his hand gripped on to my wrist stoping me.

"No one is here we can easily-" Lorenzo interrupted me.

"Fuck sake, Ronnie" he snapped I froze he never raised his voice at me. 

"I'm sorry but I need to talk" Lorenzo whispered enlocking our fingers together. I nodded for him to keep talking. Lorenzo moved on to one knee. He reached in to his back pocket pulling out a black box. 

"I know we've had some rough times but I knew you were always on my side. I'd do anything for you, I'd give up everything for you to have the dream life you want. I can see you in this beautiful white dress, I see you pregnant with our kids. I can see every stage of my life and you'll always be right there with me supporting me and loving me the way I love you" I was fucking sobbing again. Lorenzo opened the small black box to reveal a not so small ring.