Chapter 1: Re-Awakening Miyagi Do

~Key Notes~

C.K.S= Cobra Kai Student

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a bright day in Encino hills as I had just woken up as I stretched "well time to start the summer" I said as I got out of bed and changed into my clothes and went downstairs to see my family. There was my sister Samantha or Sam as we usually call her, my little brother Anthony who of course was playing video games, my dad Daniel, and finally my mom Amanda. As I sat down I noticed my dad in his work out clothes "hey dad going out to work out today?" I said "no no I'm training Robby and Sam today" said Dad as he laid down breakfast. What we had for breakfast was dad's famous bananarama choc chip pancakes as Sam came into view "well good morning Sam" said Dad as Sam sat down "so you interested in joining Miyagi Do (Y/N)?" asked Dad as I looked at him.

I was thinking of joining but I still want to experience my summer "sorry dad I would but I want to spend some of my time in the summer" I said "oh okay I understand I was a kid once" said dad as everyone ate breakfast. Eventually I went into the houses homemade dojo and went to the picture of Mr. Miyagi "wish you could offer that Miyagi wisdom" I said as I heard my phone ring. I saw that it was Moon "hello" I said "hey how's it going?" Moon said "well my dad is starting Miyagi Do again and I'm starting summer now" I said clearly positive about what the day will bring me. I decided to head out for a drive as I grabbed my keys "bye guys I'm going for a drive, and Anthony get off the video games for once" I said "make me" Anthony said with an attitude I wish he would stop. 

As I walked to my car I thought to myself 'oh I will show that boy one day he will get it' I thought as I started my car and drove away. I went to the beach as I saw that there was a lot of people there "well might as well see if I'm rusty" I said as I walked the beach I found a area that wasn't crowded "time to get to work" I said as I began to go over Dad and Grandpa Miyagi's training. I first started with the wax on wax off techniques, then did sand the floors, and then did paint side to side techniques. After doing those techniques one by one for a while I decided to combine them together to see if I can still do them. 

I started a few punches, then blocking techniques, leg sweep, and did an axe kick. I continued doing this as I saw pillars by the water as I walked over to them. I climbed on top of a pillar "okay time for the moment of truth" I said as I did Miyagi Do on top of the pillar as I felt the waves crash onto the pillar so I have a little challenge. As I was balancing myself on the pillar a voice sounded "well look at this idiot" said the voice as I opened my eyes and looked to my left. There was a group of 3 teenagers and were wearing Cobra Kai shirts "well if it isn't students of Cobra Kai" I said as I jumped off the pillar I was on and landed on the beaches sand.

I walked to the front of them "ah so you've heard of our badass dojo" said C.K.S#1 "not badass considering the pussy ways of fighting that's being taught there" I said "oh yeah and you think you can do better hahaha" said C.K.S#2 as I noticed he was holding a drink. I decided to show what I can do as I did a side kick as I hit the C.K.S's drink out of his hand "anything else ladies" I said as I walked away. But as I was walking I heard footsteps in the sand as I leaned right as I saw a fist pass my face, I grabbed the arm as I flipped the guy on his back and punched his chest. I saw the other two get into their own fighting stances "well are we gonna stand here all day or are we gonna fight" I said as I was trying to taunt them so they become sloppy in our fight. 

The tallest of the group struck first as he went for a punch as I blocked him and punched his gut, then the second C.K.S came at me as he went on a flurry of kicks with each one I blocked and then grabbed his leg as he started hopping. The first C.K.S I put on the ground had finally got up as he went to punch me as I dodged him and grabbed his hoodie's sleeves put them at the second C.K.S's leg as I tied them together. I noticed the last C.K.S running at me as I manipulated the other two to hit their friend by kicking him. I then finished them by tossing the tied up Cobra Kai's at their leader "lesson over Cobra's never mess with a Larusso" I said as I got my stuff and got in my car.

I saw that I got a call from dad and mom "oh boy there probably wondering where I am better call one of them" I said as I decided to call mom as she is most calmer of the two as I called her and waited for an answer.

---------------------------------------------------

Amanda: Hello

(Y/N): Hi Mom

Amanda: (Y/N), oh my god where were you we expected you to be back by 2.00pm

(Y/N): I know I'm sorry but I'm going home now I will stop by a sushi restaurant for dinner so don't cook for me. Okay.

Amanda: Alright but after eating come straight home to explain yourself to myself and Daniel he was really worried.

(Y/N): Okay. I will see you then.

Amanda: Bye

----------------------------------------------------

I began to drive to a Sushi restaurant I heard of here in the valley as I drove to the restaurant I passed by the Cobra Kai Karate Dojo but I ignored it and continued my drive towards the Sushi restaurant. Eventually I made it in there as I sat down and waited for a employee to bring my the menu "hi, can I take your drink order?" said a female voice as I looked towards the voice to see a teenage girl. She looked to be around Sam's age, had long brown hair, brown eyes, white skin, she was wearing the restaurants uniform which was, a red buttoned up shirt, black trouser, with black shoes she was really beautiful. I then realized I was staring at her when she clicked her fingers in my face "oh man sorry um...uh I'll have a sprite if you have it, but if not a diet coke then" I said as she began to write it down "okay coming up" she said as she handed me a food menu and walked away. 

As I looked over the menu I couldn't help but think about that waitress once I found what I wanted to eat I put down the menu as my waitress came over and put down a sprite "so ready to order?" asked the girl as she readied herself to write down my order. I then told her what I wanted "yeah I'll have a beef ramen please" I said as the girl who I now know as Tory due to her nametag wrote the order down. After that I handed Tory the menu and she walked to the kitchen "wow she is one beautiful chick" I said as I got a notification from my phone as I took it out to see a text from Sam.

------------------------------------

Sam: Hey are you alright?

(Y/N): Yeah I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be.

Sam: Well apparently someone videoed you beating up three guys on the beach.

(Y/N): Oh boy does dad know? Because those guys are Cobra Kai and they threw the first punch

Sam: No but if he does find out I will handle it for you.

(Y/N): Thanks Sam. C u at home

Sam: C u
------------------------------------

I then saw Tory coming to me with a tray of food "here you go one beef Ramen" said Tory "thank you very much Tory" I said as she looked at me. She pointed her finger at me "how did you know my name?" Tory asked "nametag silly" I said as I pointed to her nametag and she looked at it. Tory rolled her eyes "well since you now know me mind telking me your name?" Tory said "(Y/N) Larusso at your service" I said as Tory and I shook hands. She then left as I began to eat my Ramen.

~ Hey guys hope you are enjoying the story I will work on this story a lot and I hope you all enjoy reading this story so far.~