Chapter 6: Hanging out with Tory

(Y/N)'s POV

It was the day after the Beach club incident and after all the failed attempts of getting students and the other craziness involving Cobra Kai, Miyagi Do Karate has got it's fourth student his name was Demetri. I remember the kid from school he was smart and nerdy which got him to become a target for bullies, he was friends with Miguel and Eli 'Hawk' Moskowitz until Cobra Kai turned them into total and complete assholes. But that wasn't what I had my focus on as I was in the middle of the meditation stage of Miyagi Do "feel the air around you, clear your mind, find your inner peace" Dad said as he instructed Sam, Robby, Demetri, and I in meditation. After meditation Dad took us outside "okay today we will be sparring Robby and Sam in a pair, Demetri and (Y/N) will be a pair" Dad said "oh boy" Demetri said "don't worry I'll go easy on ya" I said as the four of us went to separate parts of the dojo.

Demetri and I took fighting stances "you ready Demetri?" I said as he nodded, I then went for a punch as it landed "come on Demetri you know this" I said "sorry but I am just beginning this" Demetri said "okay let's try this, I'll show you at a pace your comfortable with" I said as he smiled "that would be good" Demetri said as we stood side by side. Demetri and I went over the Miyagi Do techniques as Demetri looked to slowly get the hang of things "okay ready for a small spar?" I said "I don't know maybe we should keep doing this" Demetri said "Demetri look you wanna get with Yasmine right?" I said as he nodded. I then continued talking "okay well Miyagi Do could help you with that just ask and you shall receive just pick the right moment" I said "okay your right let's do this" Demetri said as he got into his fighting position. But before we could spar dad's voice sounded "okay guys that's enough for today" Dad said as we stood straight "I'll see you guys later on" I said as I was about to go in my car.

When Sam approached me "hey aren't you coming home?" Sam said "yeah but I have plans so I got to go" I said as I closed the door to my car and drove away from the dojo. I drove over to Cobra Kai as I was a little bit early "hmm well at least I can see what they are doing?" I said as I watched the Cobra Kai's class from outside. The class must have ended as Cobra Kai's began to leave as Tory came into my eyesight along with Aisha, Miguel, and Hawk. I texted Tory on what car I am in so no Cobra Kai's will hear my voice and know it's me.

~Tory's POV~

Karate class had just ended when I felt a vibration from my left trouser pocket where my phone was, so I got it out to see who it was only to find out it was (Y/N) who was texting.
------------------------

(Y/N): Hey Tory I am here in the Nissan Qashqai 2013.

Tory: Got it.
-------------------------
~Still Tory's POV~

As I put my phone away Aisha spoke "hey you wanna come hang out with Miguel, Hawk and I were going to the mall" Aisha said as I shook my head. I then spoke "I would but I can't I'm hanging out with a friend" I said as we waved each other and went separate ways. I then began to walk to (Y/N)'s car as I went inside his car "hey (Y/N)" I said "hey so I got a good place for us to hang out at" (Y/N) said "what are we waiting for?" I said as he started his car and we drove away from the dojo. As we drove I kept trying to get (Y/N) to tell me where we are going but my attempts seemed fruitless as I began to use the last resort "okay how about this if you tell me I'll kiss you on the lips" I said "as tempting as it sounds I'm going to have to refuse" (Y/N) said as light began to shine through the window.

I looked at the lights to see we were at Golf N Stuff "you little secret keeper" I said "well I will admit this wasn't a easy secret to keep you really tempted me" (Y/N) said as we exited the car. (Y/N) and I walked into the building "well let's go" (Y/N) said as he grabbed my hand and we walked to many games "okay just let me walk instead of dragging me" Tory said as (Y/N) and I laughed. We played games such as air hockey, skee ball, a basketball arcade game, terminator shooter arcade game, a punching bag arcade game, and finally dance dance revolution arcade game. After the games we were able to get a lot of tickets thanks to the basketball and skee ball games as we went over to the prize counter "okay milady we have 3000 tickets so we could get headphones , skull coin bank, and plushies" (Y/N) said as I looked over the prizes.