10

As decided, they ordered pizza, got their soju and snacks to eat. They ate first talking again about their schedules, how the view is pretty, and any topic under the sun. This night date of theirs was even more comfortable than their day. Roselyn wore a huge hoodie that was past her knees and looked like a dress whereas Justin wore his sweatshirt and shorts. They threw their empty pizza boxes and soju bottles in the trash. They got a few of their snacks ready, pushed the two huge beanbags together, placed the laptop on the table, and started the movie. Roselyn got her baby blue blanket out and shared it with Justin. It was not big enough to spread across both the huge beanbags resulting in both of them pulling it towards themselves. "Yah Rosie, stop pulling, I need it too," Justin whined. Roselyn suddenly paused the movie, stood up, and placed her beanbag near the foot of his beanbag. "Move." She commanded. He gave her some space as she sat on his beanbag stretching her legs onto her beanbag. Then she instructed him to put his legs onto her beanbag too and pulled the blanket on both of them. "Is this ok? Do you have space to comfortably lie down?" She asked after arranging. "Yes, I think you will be uncomfortable. Don't fall off the beanbag, ok?" he said and lied down. She nodded her head and played the movie. As she lied back down, she was about to fall off as he expected. She grabbed his torso as he put an arm around her shoulder. "Are you ok?" He whispered looking into her eyes. She smiled and nodded her head again. But she did not remove her hand from around his torso and hugged him tighter. Nor did he remove the arm that her shoulder used as a pillow leaning his head on top of hers.

As they watched the movie in each other’s arms, under the stars, with the city lights making a beautiful view, everything felt right. Their bond was something more than friendship even before their date. But after the date, the line between friends and lovers is totally blurred. It didn't matter though. Right now, at this moment, all that mattered is them being in each other’s company.
Their future may or may not be as beautiful as their first date, they may fall in love, get married or just remain friends. But one thing was sure, they were both grateful for the other and were happy with their decision to go beyond the walls.