Chapter1: Labor

A/N: Hello readers welcome to the Book 2 of Two Hearts Becomes One.

It was rush hour in the city Greggy and Irene coming on their way home from the office.

"Oh sh*t this traffic dapat sana nag short cut tayo." He uttered.

"G-Greggy manganganak na ata ako my stomach hurts." She spoke while struggling at the backseat crossing her legs of too much hurt she felt.

"Oh god! Wait pupunta tayo ng hospital be patience right now na traffic tayo eh gagawa ako ng paraan."  He said in panicked.

"Please pakibilis hindi ko na kaya!" She exclaimed.

Greggy went out knocks someones car asking for help.

"Excuse pwede humingi ng tulong manganganak yung asawa ko eh hindi ko alam paano makakalusot sa traffic kung meron sana kayong contact sa mga emergency responder."

"Don't worry my wife is a nurse pupuntahan nya asawa mo to check i will call the hospital." A men responsed

"Thank you so much." He uttered

Now they rushed to see Irene  and she is now in a complicated state.

"Wag mong pigilan ma'am kung feel mo parang lalabas na yung baby make it out don't worry I am a nurse and I will help you nasa traffic po tayo eh hindi tayo sure if what time dadating ang emergency responder."

Greggy standing in the middle of the highway sorrounded by many cars that stuck in the traffic now they can hear the ambulance coming and the cars gave way.

"Finally!" He uttered.

They transferred Irene in the ambulance to go into the hospital.

Now Greggy was fully in panicked since Irene's water bag already broked and they are still on the way.

"Oh no hindi ko na kaya!" She exclaimed while holding Greggy's hand.

"Ma'am inhale and exhale po tayo you have to push it once you can feel the baby is coming out."

Then suddenly she felt the too much pain.

"Now ma'am push!" The nurse giving her a support while holding her tummy.

Now she is giving it the final push and it hurt so bad.

"Gregorio bwesit ka!" She shouts in pain while she almost breaks Greggy's hand while holding it for a support.

"Hooo ang sakit!" She exclaimed in pain.

"Ma'am malapit na ma'am isang push pa ma'am lalabas na yung baby." The nurse said.

She is gaining energy and  earning her breath.

"Aaaaaahhhh!!"

Now the baby is out and exactly they arrived in the hospital.

The baby started to cry.

"Oh gosh thanks." Greggy uttered.

Now they were admitted into the hospital and it was a healthy baby boy.

Irene and Greggy thanked the two couple for helping them.

"Mabuti nga ma'am nagkatabi sasakyan natin sa traffic what a best luck."

"Thank you to the both of you for helping me."

                                ㅡ

"Nanganak na daw si Irene puntahan natin sa hospital." Imee rushed Bong Bong and Liza in their home for the news.

"What? wait magbibihis lang ako." Bong Bong changed his clothes and the three of them rushed into the car going into the hospital."

"Saang hospital daw sila?" Bong Bong asked.

"Sa Makati siempre sa private hospital, hindi kinaya ni Irene eh kaya sa ambulance sya nanganak and then exactly pagkatapos daw nakarating nadin sila ng hospital."

"Eh si mama alam ba nya to?" Liza asked.

"Hindi, actually natutulog na nga sya at ng mga anak ko kaya ako nalang nagmadali pumunta sa inyo."

On the other scenario Greggy and Irene planned what to name to their son.

"What will be his name Irene?" He asked.

"Alfonso Fernando Luis." She answered.

"That would be a very handsome name." He uttered.

Imee, Bong Bong and Liza rushing into the hospital lobby.

"Nurse nasaan po naka admit si Irene?" Imee asked.

"Irene Araneta po? nasa Second floor po in room 103." Nurse answered.

"Thank you nurse."

Now they went into room 103 and met Irene.

"Finally nandito na tayo ano Irene ok naba? nasaan na yung baby?."

"Nasa nursery room pa will visit him tomorrow, gabi na sana bukas nalang kayo bumisita." She said.

"Nag alala lang kami eh it was your first time giving birth baka kung napano ka." Bong Bong answered.

"So what's the baby's name?" Liza asked.

"Alfonso Fernando Luis." Irene asnwered.

"Oh wow from Greggy's ancestors name, well it sounds very eminence." She said.

"Greggy pwede ba umuwi ka muna kunin mo mga damit ko dalhin mo narin yung damit ng baby para bukas makapag bihis agad ako." She commanded.

Her siblings and sister in law leave after they assured that she was okay.

So by the next morning she wokes up without Greggy she suddenly overthinks why Greggy is not on her side.

"Oh good morning darling finally gising kana." He greeted her.

"Nasaan ka nanggaling?" She asked.

"Umuwi ako ng bahay nagdala ako ng mga damit mo at ng baby and also I bring a food."

"Oh I thought you leave me." She uttered.

"Of course I cannot do that." He answered.

"And anyways the nurse said ihahatid na nila later yung baby so take a shower now at magbihis kana." He said.

She gasp "I am tired can you please prepare the water for me ilabas mo nadin mga susoutin ko." She said

"Sure, your dress is here tsaka yung underwear mo at bra nandito narin." He said.

He suddenly felt shy when she heard it. "My gosh hinalungkat nya yung Bra at mga underwear ko?" She speaks inside her head.

While he adjusted the water temperature  for a shower  he said "I bring your green dress yun yung susoutin mo"

"Well thank you Greggy."

Now she takes a shower and Greggy prepare a food for her.

"I prepared a food after mo magbihis kumain kana,  later nandito na yung baby."

After she takes a shower they take their meal.

"I am excited to meet the baby."

"Me too."

They patiently wait and finally the baby arrived with the doctor and nurse.

"Yes the baby is here." He said with an excitement.

The doctor gives them an information regarding the status of the baby.

"The baby is healthy his health is very okay later in the afternoon pwede na kayo umuwi i will just give prescription later."

The nurse and the doctor leave.

"Look at him, he is so very handsome like you." She said.

"Hello Alfonso I am your mommy and this man beside me is your daddy we are happy to see you." She said.

"I am glad both of you came into my life." He uttered.

Now they are both happy together with baby Alfonso.

To be continued...