Bio

Name: Oscar Madrigal 

Age: 17

Height: 5'8 ft  172.7cm

Personality: Oscar is quiet and keeps to himself most of the time, he doesn't talk much unless someone talks to him first or he'd commenting on something. He mostly talks to his Tia Julieta, Mirabel and sometimes Camilo. He adores drawing and creating art. He is very creative. Although he is very quiet he can be very talkative when he wants to. He always thinks Abuela views him like his father, so he tends to show his gift off a little when she's around to show that he is useful and won't hate him. Oscar enjoys eating, particularly his aunt Julieta's food, and is seen trying to sneak seconds by drawing rats and trying to grab food with them. When Oscar was younger he loved his father and loved to talk with him and the other family, he was a joy child before Bruno left, he loved to draw, and he showed his finished artwork to his father and even though it was just a bunch of scribbles Bruno would shower him in compliment and tell him to keep going with drawing. But after Bruno left Oscar lost his spark, and became quiet and rarely smiled only around certain people, and opened up to certain people.

Likes: Bruno, Tia Julieta, drawing, the Casita, food, Tia Julieta's cooking, the family.

Dislikes: People talking bad about his father, people bothering him during his alone time, letting his family down, Alma's expectations.

Gift: Anything he draws can come to life, it can be on and surface or anything that you can make a mark on. He can make anything he can draw, anything but humans, he can make animals and inanimate objects but not humans. He can use the senses of the animals he makes, he can see through their eyes, he can hear what they hear, he can smell what they smell and he can feel what they feel. He can also talk to the creations he makes. He likes to make rats, to sneak around mostly to sneak more food on his plate during dinner. His eyes blink a green color when he activates his gift, like when Bruno uses his gift his eyes stay green but Oscar's just blink green when he activates it. But if he's using the animal's senses his eyes stay green. So if he's trying to be sneaky and activate it in front of someone without them knowing, he either looks the other way or he looks down at what ever he's doing.

Looks: Oscar has tan skin, wide dark brown eyes that blink a green color when he uses his gift, he inherited most of his physical characteristics from his father, Bruno. He has dark black curly hair like his father's but a bit shorter, he has dark bushy eyebrows, he has a face with mostly no emotion and rarely smiles.

Clothing: Oscar wears a dark green ruana, with a black undershirt, black paints and wearing sandals.

Relationship with everyone: 

Alma (Grandma)

Julieta (Aunt)

Pepa (Aunt)

Bruno (Father)

Félix (Uncle)

Agustín (Uncle)

Isabela (Oldest Cousin)

Luisa (Older Cousin)

Mirabel (Younger Cousin)

Dolores (Older Cousin)

Camilo (Younger Cousin)

Antonio (Youngest Cousin)