Introduction

I am 20 years old. I am bored as usual, I am just laying on my bed, I go on TikTok, I have posted a few videos on there. I go onto my for you page, then this random guy pops up on my page. His username is Birlap_, also known as Arny, that's his name. I watch the whole video, then I just skip past it, without liking it or anything. I put not interested as well. I scroll for about a good 30 minutes.

What I want to find and what I fear:

I want to find true love! As I said before, I really am a hopeless romantic. Lol.

I don't like it when I lose someone who is really important to me. Or someone who has been in my life for a long time.

Alright back to the story!

The next day, after I come home from your job, and get ready for bed. I can't seem to fall asleep, so I decide to go on my phone for a bit, maybe that will help you. As I am scrolling thru TikTok, the guy, that popped up on my for you page yesterday, is on my for you page again. In this video, he is talking about the extrovert in the relationship is telling the introvert also in the relationship. That they can go hang out with someone else, or their friends. The introvert says ok, but just stands there. The extrovert is confused about why they aren't going, but then they think about it. And say how "I'm the only person you hang out with aren't I?" Then they end up hanging out with each other.

I decide to follow him, maybe it's a sign, I am the type of person to believe in fate.