Part 13

Arny tells me that he has made a reservation for tonight. And that I should get ready by 6pm. It was so weird of him asking me all of a sudden to go on a date! But oh well, I'm excited we haven't gone out in awhile since I haven't been feeling well. Im feeling much better now though.

6pm

Arny: Wow you look so beautiful!!

Me: Aww thank you love! You look so cute in your little tuxedo!

I smile at him.

He puts his hand out for me. So that we can hold hands. I love holding his hand, but for some reason it always feels a bit cold. But then again he always says that he is a vampire. Lol 😂

He opens the car door for me, and grabs my hand to hold onto. I come out of the car. I'm in complete shock! It's where we went on our first date!

Me: Awww, this is where we went for our first date!! 

Arny: Yeahh it is. I'm glad you remembered. He smiles and kisses me on my cheek. I smile back at him.

*30 minutes into the date*

He comes over to my chair and gets down on one knee. In my head, I'm like no he can't be proposing.

Arny: From the day I met you I knew I wanted you to be in my life forever. I love how I get to wake up to you every morning, how I get to fall asleep with your arms around me. I also love how you love cuddling just as much as I do. I never knew that someone could be so beautiful even in the morning. But now I do know that there is someone who is so freaking beautiful in the morning. Will you marry me, (your full name)?

Me: How can I not say yes, when you just gave me a whole speech, also cause I love you so much. YESSS, I'll marry you, Arny!

Everyone who saw him proposing starts to clap!

He puts the ring 💍 on my ring finger.

Me: Wow it's so beautiful!! I can't believe I'm going to be your wife soon! I love you!!

Arny: I love you too!

I stand up from my chair and arny stands up as well. I give him many kisses on the lips and I hug him tightly! I'm so happy right now!