Part 9

*2 months later*

* I am going to say I love you to Arny *

Arny texts me that he is downstairs. But I'm confused why doesn't he just come up himself. Since I have him the key to my apartment. I make a confused face at his text.

I didn't really think anything of it.

I get out of my bed, and I walk over to my door. Just as when I was opening the door. There's someone there, I have no idea who it is. I quickly try to close the door. Instead the man who was standing at my front door, puts his hand on my door to try to stop me from closing the door.

I kick him in the yk what. Which allows me to then close the door and lock it. I put my back onto my door and grab my phone from my kitchen countertop. I text Arny that

My text: Uhmm Arny, there is a mysterious guy at my front door and I have no idea who it is. I don't know what to do.

*Arny calls me*

Arny voice sounds scared.

Arny: are you ok?!

Me: yeah I'm fine I was able to kick him in the cock. I'm freaking out! I locked my door and stuff.

Arny: Ok just stay right there, can you look thru your peek hole and see if that man is still there?

Me: Uhmm ok, yeah that man is still here!

I start to walk around my room, freaking out.

Arny: I am going to walk up to your apartment right now. It's gonna be ok.

Me: Arny noo!! Your gonna get hurt. I have an idea.

Arny: what is your idea?

Me: you can climb up my balcony stairs. Since I have a ladder leading up to my balcony. Just come up from there ok?

Arny: Ok, I will see you soon!

Me: see you soon.

I hear a knock on my window, I slowly open the curtain a little bit just to make sure it's Arny. It is Arny. I struggle to open my window but I manage to open the window a tiny bit.

I step back so that arny can open the window more. Arny slides his hand under my window, and open the window more. So he can come into my apartment.

He quickly comes over and hugs me. I immediately feel better being in his arms. I feel safe in his arms. He kisses my head then he starts to slowly run his hand through my hair.

Once I have calmed down, Arny pours me a glass of water. He hands me the glass of water and I say thank you! I feel so lucky and happy having him in my life.

Arny: I'm going to stay here for a few days, if you don't mind. I wanna make sure that you are safe and ok. Do you mind?

Me: I don't mind at all. I honestly wouldn't mind if you moved in with me, or we could even move into another apartment together. Ohhh sorry!! Pretend i didn't say that!

Arny smiles.

Arny: I honestly would love to move in with you! Should we?

Me: Yesss!! Ohhh yeah there's something I've been wanting to say to you!

Arny: Yea I have something to say to you as well. You can go first.

Me: No you could go first.

Arny: You can go.

Me: U sure?

Arny: Yes of course

Me: Ok so uhmm - I- I love you.

My hearts beating so fast, scared that he won't say it back.

Arny has a big smile on his face. He starts laughing. Which makes me even more nervous.

Arny: Oh my god, I was literally just about to say that.

Me: Oh my god arny! Don't laugh next time, that scared me so much!

Arny: I love you so much!

Me: I love you too!

Arny and I kiss each other.

I ask Arny: Are you sure you wanna find a place of our own? I don't wanna pressure you, if we are moving to fast you can tell -

Arny: Yess! Of course, I wanna find a place of our own! And no I think it's perfect timing for us.

Me: Ohh sorry, I was worried that you would feel like we're moving to fast.

Arny: I don't feel like we're moving fast at all. We have been dating for 5 months now so. It's perfect to me.