1

Today is the last Monday of being home with the boys till the tour starts and so far I've done nothing, but in a few minutes Luke, Michael, Ashton, Calum, and I are going out to eat at a small diner down the street from our house and after we're going to have a movie night. I'm excited cause I haven't seen the guys in a few days because they leave early to band meetings and tour rehearsals and come back really late at night. A few minutes have passed of me watching the clock tick by when finally I hear them come through the doors and rush upstairs to get me. suddenly I feel someone picking me up. I'm not very light either so I know it must be Ashton. As he picks me up and carries me over his shoulders downstairs making Luke tense up which makes me laugh quite a bit as Ashton puts me down. We all then piled into Ash's car Michael in shot gun Luke and I sat in the second row Calum sat in the last row and of course Ashton drove.

~
When we arrived after a five minute ride we all sat down in our normal area in the back sitting around a circular shaped table. Luke sat next to my right Michael on my left Calum next to him and Ashton next to Luke. Ashton was whispering something to Luke I tried not to hear what he was saying to him because obviously whatever they were saying was just between them or just not for one of us to hear. I tried I really tried but I somewhat heard. I thought I heard them talking about Luke and I but I thought it was nonsense because why would Ashton tell Luke something about himself.

Luke's P.O.V.
After we all ordered Ashton leaned toward me and I could tell it was going to be something about Kate
----FLASHBACK----
ever since one night while Kate was gone the guys were talking about girls they like (yeah I know real mature.) nobody but Ashton knew I liked Kate.a lot. He made me tell the other guys otherwise he would instead. They were all saying "I knew it" and "Kate and Luke sitting in a tree K I S S I N G" (once again real mature.) so now they've known for a while.
---BACK TO PRESENT---
I was right he did say something about us he said whispering "now's a good time to tell her." I whispered back asking "how?" He then explained saying "ask her to come with you over there" nodding towards the corner of the diner "and say how you feel." so I then took a look over to the corner making sure nobody was there and looked back at Kate. I then asked her to come with me as Ashton had explained and took her over to the corner. I could tell The guys were trying not to watch but failing to do so. I then took a shaky breath.

Kate P.O.V.
After a minute or so Ashton and Luke had stopped whispering back and forth Luke then looked to a corner of the diner and asked me to come with him I said yes (of course) and he took me by the hands over to the corner he was previously looking at and began to try and talk in a very nervous voice which I could barely make out into words.

Luke P.O.V.
I started to ask but was very shortly interrupted by a very rushed and nervous looking Manager saying we had to go now I tried to tell him I was in the middle of something but he proceeded to tell me the band had to go now.

Kate P.O.V.
Luke started to say something like "hate Will and you" which I was very confused by cause I don't even know a Will then before he could finish the boys manager made him leave. so I was now alone in a diner and very confused.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter to begin with!

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter to my new book! Check out the other things I've done! if you did enjoy make sure to vote!

Thanks,
Katie