"weak"

A/n: This is my first time writing an evil main character so this will be a fun experience also this fanfic won't religiously follow the show so hope ya enjoy it!
________________________________________________

A screen buzzed and flashed in front of a large figure that was looking out into the distance of a metal wasteland. The figure looked at the message and snarled.

"Liberator!" The large steel coloured mech with burning crimson eyes and shark-like teeth shouted as another large mech entered the command room.

"Yes, Lord Megatron" he replied his voice cold and robotic, the Vehicons present started trembling at the sight of the mech.

The mech was large and had treads running over his shoulders, his colour scheme was mostly black with crimson red highlights, he wore a deception symbol-shaped mask as his deep crimson eyes shone through the eye slots, there was a slight purplish shade towards his pupil which was surrounded by a ring of defeated blue.
He had a large dual fusion cannon on his right servo showing his clear admiration of his Leader. He was slightly smaller than Megatron but towered over the Vehicons.

(Replace the purple with black and all the lines where the pieces of armour overlap are red

(Replace the purple with black and all the lines where the pieces of armour overlap are red. Yes I know it's Tarn but I thought his design fits Liberator.)

"I am placing you in charge of the Decepticons on the nemesis, you are to prepare for my eventual arrival as Starscream has failed me yet again" Megatron growled as he clenched his servo wishing Starscream was in his grip.

"I will not fail you my lord" Liberator replied as Megatron grunted in confirmation as the black mech turned to leave the room.

"Also... For Any Decepticon or Autobot that stands in your way, you have my permission to extinguish their spark." He said as Liberator stopped walking and gave a short bow.

"Your will shall be done, my lord," said the bowing mech who then walked out as Megatron returned to looking over the wasteland that was their homeworld.

"I know it will, you have never failed me unlike Starscream," he said to himself in response to Liberator's promise.

---------

Liberator is seen entering a large room with a circular frame in front of a wall, he then activated his comms.

"Soundwave, I need a ground bridge to the Nemesis" Liberator stated his cold tone resonating around the room, causing the Vehicons to shake in fear.

"I look forward to seeing you again old friend" the large mech stated his voice a little warmer than before.

A green portal filled the circular frame before Liberator walked through it.

---------

On the Nemesis, Starscream is beginning his interrogation of Cliffjumper who was leaking Energon and being held up by two vehicons.