Infestation

A/n: I'm sorry for not posting a chapter last month but, I was sick, but I'm all better now so yeah.
_______________________________________________
Liberator marched to the brig where Laserbeak had captured the human, Liberator's crimson optics glared into the guards who shook slightly before moving aside to let the large bot into the interrogation room.

The fleshling was strung up by his arms, Liberator noticed Starscream was actively "questioning" the prisoner and spouting some nonsense about being the one in charge.

"slave... I don't remember saying you could leave your cell or that you were in charge" Liberator's cold baritone voice echoed, Fowler, felt himself shiver as he noticed Starscream's look of terror as he spun around his winds shaking.

"l-l-l-lord L-Liberator, I-I-I was just making sure your interrogation went smoothly" Starscream stammered as Liberator's glare hardened making the seeker flinch.

"I don't remember saying I needed assistance, slave" Liberator replied grabbing the seeker's left wing and pulling the bot out of the room, his claw-like digits piercing Starscream's wing causing the Seeker to scream in agony.

After punishing Starscream, Liberator entered the room with an energon rod in his hand, his eyes staring down at the hanging human.

"Now fleshling, where. Is. The Autobot base?" he spoke, stepping back slightly allowing the shadows to cover him, as silence filled the room Liberator seemed to become the shadows his optics burned a vengeful crimson.

Liberator waited patiently for Fowler to respond, he silently circled the human like a viper waiting to make the kill.

"sure thing buddy, right after you eat my star-spangled shorts" he snapped defiantly, Liberator simply trusted the energon prod forwards into Fowler's gut causing agonising pain to shoot all over Fowler's body.

"it is common knowledge that energon does not mix with organics nervous systems, perhaps the pain shall make you more cooperative" Liberator stated plainly his body relaxed as Fowler yanked on the chains attempting to escape.

----------

Arcee and Bumblebee had just met up with Bulkhead as they all scanned their surroundings hoping none of the Decepticons found them.

"We need to find Fowler and get these kids out of here," she said taking charge as Bumblebee nodded, Bulkhead still holding Miko nodded as well before placing Miko on the floor.

"uh..." the Autobots all turned to him and Raf, Arcee raised her brow, putting a servo on her hip.

"he's in the brig" Raf and Jack said as they all rushed off in that direction killing any Vehicons in their path.

Starscream saw the Autobots, staying hidden he watched them head towards Liberator and the brig.

"heh, that will teach you to undermine the true leader of the Decepticons," Starscream said under his breath taking a shortcut to the brig only to find an unconscious Fowler in the room, Liberator was gone.

Hearing the blaster fire from outside Starscream turned to the unconscious Fowler.

"wake up you pathetic piece of flesh" he snapped his optic twitching in anger.
Fowler looked up his eyes half open.

"Grandma, Is it cookie time?" he muttered his head flopping forward once again. Starscream growled whilst gritting his teeth. Suddenly a knock from the door behind him made him turn as it opened revealing a Vehicon.

"what is it?" he barked as the vehicon fell over revealing Bulkhead, Starscream instantly transformed his fist into a blaster pointing it at Fowler as Bumblebee combat rolled into the room his blaster pointed at Starscream, Bulkhead also stepped forwards his gun never leaving the seeker.