Archives: The Slaves Revenge

A/n: Alright so this chapter is gonna be a little different and hope you all enjoy, also here's a warning this chapter is brutal.

*Teletraan-1 Archives - Ark launch (Liberator)*

Hundreds of explosions and Columns of smoke rise from the Autobot capital as the Decepticons led a brutal assault against the fleeing Autobots. This city was Iacon the very city Orion pax made his rise into Primehood... Now it was a smouldering ruin, like the rest of the planet ruined by centuries of war.

In a fortified Autobot trench, a squad of Scouts defends against the encroaching Decepticon horde, thousands of bodies littered the battlefield making it a harrowing sight.

"Keep firing! We must give the arks enough ti-" The commander shouted before the trench exploded as a large black and Red mech entered the battle his fusion cannon sparking as he held it in slight pain, his faceplate was visible displaying a full face which would make any femme blush if it wasn't covered in Autobot remains. The sound of a jet was followed by the shifting of metal as Soundwave landed next to the Energon-covered liberator, Soundwave clenched his fist as his frame shook with rage before he played a recording to Liberator.

"Ultra Magnus make sure the civilians and our sensitive intel are onboard I will rendezvous with you onboard the ark." The recording stated as the pair of Decepticons growled at the voice recognising it.

"Sentinel Prime..." Liberator growled before his optics locked onto the tower that was transmitting the message.

"We will make him pay old friend," Liberator assured patting the slender Cybertronian's shoulder before he transformed into his Tank alt mode and ran over a crawling Autobot before making a b-line for an artillery tower. A slim jet flew overhead in the same direction as Liberator.

He then activated his comm unit as he noticed the combaticons nearing the tower in their combined form Bruticus.

"Bruticus, open up the tower, The Prime is in there, we will finish him." He ordered as Bruticus wasted no time and plunged his fist into the tower before ripping his fist out leaving a gaping hole in the tower's defences.

Bruticus then turned to one of the Autobot defence towers and charged leaving a trail of broken Autobot corpses, he laughed gleefully as he squashed another under his foot.

"Puny Autobug go splat, hahaha!" He shouted with a cruel laugh before diving through the tower causing a massive explosion.

Meanwhile, between Liberator and the tower was another trench filled with a few high-ranking Autobots.

"Oi, Ironhide we got cons coming this way!" A large mech with a tank turret protruding from his chest he was a deep red and had a red battle mask covering his mouth, His shoulders were cubed and his gauntlets were large with extra silver which were infamous for ripping Vehicons asunder, He was wielding an axe and a large hand cannon, this Autobot was Warpath a brash but brave soldier.