Chapter 1

I watch the kids slide on the water slides as I was sitting down look at those little ones having fun. I smiled as I then hear.

Sid- " no running, James. Camp rules"

I rolled my eyes as I see a female sloth stares at Sid and she sees Sid standing behind a thing of Ice making his body look muscular. I giggle haha she don't see that the ice is only making his body look like that when actually he had a gut.

James- " make me, sloth" he said as he continue running.

Then Sid walk from behind the ice as he says " 'make me, sir' ! It's all about respect".

I see the female sloth says "eww" as Sid was only paying attention to the kids. As Sid says " Jared, you just ate. Wait an hour, Hector, no, no, no, you can't pee-pee there. O-okay, there is fine Ashley, stop picking y...aah!" He then walked into a rope that was on the ground and one of the kids pulled it. And made Sid hang upside down as the kids cheers " Piñata! Yay!".

Oh brother I'll probably have to help that knucklehead. I stand up and I walk up to them as Sid says " Mira help please!" Then the kids walk up to Sid as he stupidly says " stop you're supposed to wear a blindfold". One kid said " okay" he cover his eyes with his arm and he start hitting Sid after he hit him one time another kid wanted to hit him too so they start fighting who gets to hit the sloth.

Me- " okay kids I know you enjoy hitting Sid...I do too but let's leave him alone and play with me instead. I'm MUCH more fun than Sid" I smiled at them kindly as they look at me and yell " YAY Mira" I start playing with the kids has I laugh. I enjoy playing with kids and now Sid owes me for helping him. I then let some of the kids ride me as we then start playing tag and I didn't notice Manny and Diego coming over.

Sid- " hey, Manny! Diego! My bad mammal-jammals. Want to give a sloth a hand?"

Manny help Sid down as they look at me and Manny says " Mira is really having fun with the kids". He smiled as Diego says " yeah I think I've only seen her nice to kids. And us but still she's more gentle towards them".

Sid- " look, I opened my camp. Campo del Sid, it means 'camp of Sid'..." he said as Manny puts him down on the ground.

Diego- " congratulations. You're now an idiot in two languages."

Me and the kids see Manny and Diego, we walk towards then.

Me- " hahaha wow that sounds exciting good Job Sid" I said as I still had two kids on my back.

Sid- " shh not in front of the K-I-D-Z. These little guys love me, right Billy?" He said as him and Diego look at Billy. I rolled my eyes oh boy Sid sorry but they don't like you. They like me better, Billy says " don't make me eat you". The kids laugh as I start laughing with them.

Sid- " see, they kid that's why they're called 'kids'..."

Manny- " I told you, Sid you're not qualified to run a camp".

Me- " he's right Sid your not cut out for it, plus the kids don't like you...but I like how your optimistic about it" I smiled.

All the kids look at Sid as he says " oh, since when do qualifications have anything to do with child-care?".

The two kids gets off my back as I walk next to Diego as Sid stands in front of the kids. The kids look like they're about to jump Sid, then I see one of the kids grabbed a vine and wrap it around his legs. How does he not feel that going on?

Sid- " besides, these kids look up to me. I'm a role model to them." Then the two kids push Sid and he falls to the ground.

Me- " ....Sid are you okay?" I said as me and Manny, Diego look down at Sid.

Diego- " I can see that"

Sid sighs as he says " you guys never think I can do anything, but I'm an equal member of this herd. I made this herd, so you need to start treating me with some respect!" I start feeling bad for Sid. Is that what he think we're doing?

Me- " Sid it's not that we think you can't do anything it's just that you don't think through the things you plans. And sometimes you..."

Sid- "...it's okay Mira I get it" he said as he stands up and start hoping away.

Manny- " come on, Sid"

Diego- " Sid, we were just kidding"

We watch Sid hop away as I had a sad look then a kid says " hey! Let's play pin a tail on the mammoth!". Then all of the kids cheers loudly as I sighed.

Then Diego and Manny looked at each other and yelled " SID!!" I walk away from them and I found a rock and i layed down. The kids know not to mess with me, Manny thought of a way for the kids not to attack them by telling a story.

Manny- " and so, in the end, the little burro reached his mommy, and they lived happily ever after". I smiled at manny as Diego lays down on the rock next to me.

Kids- " YEAH!" They cheered.

Diego- " good job"

Me- " yeah that was a good story Manny"

One of the kids says " question. Why does the burro go home? Why doesn't he stay with the rabbits?".

Manny- " because... because he wanted to be with his family". Then a bird land on his tusk and says " I think he should go with the girl burro. That's a better love story" Manny then move his trunk to the bird as she jumps on his trunk. And he says " okay, well when you tell your burro story, that's what he'll do". He said as he puts her back into the ground.

Deer- " ' Burro' is a demeaning name. Technically, it's called a 'wild ass'..."

Manny- " fine. The wild ass boy came home to his wild ass mother".

Me- " Manny language"