Chapter 7

Diego- " Sid Mira is right you can't just make them fall in love"

Sid- " but their great for each other plus they might be the last mammoth's on earth"

Me- " so that doesn't mean that they should date plus you don't know if they're the last one" I said glaring at him

Then Sid looks at Diego as he was walking pass and says " your secret is also safe with me". I was a little confused but I decided that I'm going to walk next to Ellie. I walk next to her as she looks down at me and says " hey" I look up at her and smiled as I say " hey".

Ellie- " so I was wondering why are you traveling with them?"

Me- " oh I was alone but I found Manny and we start traveling together, then we met Sid and Diego. And we worked together to take a human baby back to his herd. And at the end we found out that Diego was trying to bring the baby to his pack. But he switch to our side and ever since then we travel together."

Ellie- " mm interesting"

Me- " yeah it was fun but I'm glad that your traveling with us. Now I'm not the only girl haha" I said with a smile. Ellie looks down at me and says " haha yeah me too and I love my brothers but I'm glad to have another girl". We both laugh as we walk and doing so we got to know each other and I got to know Crash and Eddie better to.

The next thing we knew I see Crash and Eddie with a log on top of a hill. I was a little worried I hope they don't hurt themselves doing that. And I hear one of them say " almost....there!" They look at each other and Crash says " okay, ready,Eddie?" Then Eddie says " set" while giving his brother a thumb up. Then they both start pushing as one of them says " let's roll!" Then they went down the hill. As Crash jump on top of it as they yell "Yee-hah!" As Eddie trail behind him and he yells " whoa, wait for me!". Then Eddie jump on it While Crash was laughing then as they was rolling Eddie couldn't stand upright as it went down and he gets flattened as they continue rolling yelling " Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh". They start rolling pass the guys as they look at them.

Ellie looks down at me and says " hey how about you do it with us? It's safe"I look down at the hill as I see the brothers having fun, said " idk are you sure it's safe?" Then she says " yeah it is we done it loads of times". It does look fun...maybe I should it does look like Crash and Eddie are having a great time. I then said " sure let's do it" I said with a smile as she says " yay this is going to be so much fun". I then grab a log for myself and I get on top of it a little nervous I hope I can keep balance on this as it rolls. Then Ellie says " Go!" We both start rolling down as I start laughing as I was getting the hang of it and we start rolling pass the boys. As Ellie and me yell " Woo-hoo!" Then I hear Manny yell " Mira?" I was smiling as I yell " sorry Manny but this is SOO much fun!". Then we see Crash and Eddie get stopped by a small tree and we look down at them as Ellie says " oh! No brakes, gotta roll!". We roll over the small tree as we look back and Ellie yells " meet you at the other end".

Me- " yeah meet you at the end boys!"

When we got to the end we get off the logs and I start jumping and running in place. " wow that was so much fun, I never done that before" Ellie laughs at me as she look down at me " see I told you it would be fun".

Me- " yeah thanks for getting me to do it"

Ellie- " your welcome and we should do more stuff together more often" she said with a smile.

Me- " yeah that sounds awesome" I smiled back at her.

Then we hear one of the brothers so we look up. Why is he flying in the air? Then we watch him hit a tree and he falls to the ground. With pine cones around him and me, Ellie gasps as I thought omg I hope he's okay.