Chapter 10

(Its gonna be a long chapter)

Back to the girls

Me and Ellie, Crash, Eddie was running into a cave like place. Panting then Ellie looks up and says " there it is!" I look up and said " oh thank goodness we made it on time". I said with a small smile then we hear Crash says " Ellie! Mira! Oh! Whoa!" Rocks start falling from the ceiling as me and Ellie gasps. As we look up and we see a big rock falls and I got close to Ellie and we all scream as we close our eyes, crouch.

But thankfully the big rock didn't squish us as we open our eyes and we look up. Then we hear rocks falling and we look back as we see the entrance gets closed off. T-that's not good! One of the boys yells " whoa!" We all start running as Ellie says " come on, come on! Run!".

We run to the only entrance hoping to make it out as I say " this was a BAD idea who thought it was a good idea to go in this cave!". But as we was near the entrance it gets closed off as we stop running while yelling. We all look up at the rock blocking us and we tried to push it to get out as I was panicking. And I said " no, no, no w-we're trap" then Eddie says " push" and I said " we're trying! It's not working!". Ellie stop pushing and she looks up and looked at the small hole and she looks down at the boys and says " you guys got to go". I also stop pushing and I look up and I also see the small hole and I look down at the boys and said " she's right you two have to go".

Crash- " we're not leaving you guys"

Ellie use her trunk and grabbed them while saying " I'm not asking". Then I said " it's okay just go you two" then Ellie puts them to the hole as Crash says " Ellie...Mira...noo!" Ellie push them through the hole. They all to the ground and they get up, looked up at the hole and yelled.

Eddie- " Ellie, Mira, don't worry! We're going for help"

Crash- " stay here"

I rolled my eyes as i yell " it's not like we can go anywhere".

Ellie- " Duh" And the boys run off going to get help.

Back to the boys

Crash and Eddie run up to the bridge where the other animals was running and screaming.

Crash- " help us! Help!" he said as he jumped up.

Eddie- " somebody help!" He said as he jumped on top of a mammal.

Crash- " Manny!" He said as he also jumped on top of an mammal and he spots Manny.

Him and Eddie run up to Manny yelling " Manny!" As they were on the ground moving around the feet of running animals. Trying to not get stepped on as they jump on a shell mammal and jumped on Manny tail. And they both climbed up on his back and they run onto his tusk.

Crash- " Manny! It's Ellie, Mira! They're trapped in a cave".

Manny looks worried as he turns around and start speed walking pass the animals with a determinant look. Sid and Diego sees Manny speeding pass as Crash and Eddie was on the ground running to the cave leading them to Ellie and Mira. They run as they get on top of a hill Manny sees the water coming so he hurry's to the cave that Ellie and Mira are stuck in. While running a rock comes flying in front of them and they yelped as they skid to a stop. And when they did Manny looks at the cave and he looks up at the top of the cave and water comes rushing at them. Manny start running to the cave but the water made it impossible as it makes the bridge fall and Manny start yelling. As Manny fall into the water Sid and Diego stops saying " whoa!" As they look down at the water looking for Manny.

Back to the girls

Ellie and me gasps as the water start filling the cave I look up at Ellie as she looks down at me.