Chapter 4

As we was traveling Sid was behind us singing songs about Manny being extinct. " some day when you've gone extinct when you make a stink..." I growled a little as Manny says " shut up,Sid". Then Sid says " okay" THANK YOU Manny then after traveling it was night. Then Sid start singing AGAIN " hey what's that sound all the mammoths are in the ground..." he even danced a little as Manny turns around and said " stop singing, Sid!".

Then we continues walking and after traveling some more it was the next day as Sid continues to sing. " if your species will continue, clap your hands [ claps] if your species will..." then Manny says as he stop walking" Sid, I'm gonna fall on you again, and this time I will kill you".

Me- " I second that and Sid if you sing that song ONE MORE TIME before Manny falls on you. I'm gonna eat you as a snack"

Sid- " okay, some of us doesn't like the classics"

Me- " that's not a classic you just made up that song now I don't want to hear you take for the rest of the journey. GOT IT!" Then he says " b-b..." " I said not a word Sid". We continue walking as we was behind some other animals as Manny see some ice hanging down of a ledge and he stop, looks at it. Then Manny says " what if you're right? What if I am the last mammoth?" I look up at Manny with a Sad, worried look as Sid says " but, Manny, look at the bright side: you have us!" He said with a smile. Diego walks behind Sid and says " not your most persuasive argument, Sid". " Manny.." then we hear trumpets then Diego says " mammoths?" So I was right their still here then Manny says " I knew I couldn't be the last one! I felt it in my gut". Then as Manny said that he moved his head and Sid gets knocked onto Manny's tusk as he start running towards the sound. And Sid gets thrown on Manny back as me and Diego runs after him. While running Diego and me jumped over a log as we kept running straight. Then all of a sudden Manny turns left as he hear trumpets again as Diego says "whoa!". I wish Manny would slow down and probably warned us when he took that turn. Then we hear Manny saying " extinct? Come on", then Diego and me run up this slop as we was running next to Sid and Manny.

Sid- " and he's coming around the corner. And he's up by a couple of fifths and he's ahead by a touch. Oh, and he's beating Diego, Mira, coming around the corner."

All- " WHOA!" We run through a bush as we stop running as we stop Sid gets thrown off Manny's back yelling and we all see a animal using the bathroom. As Sid was near him and since he had his mouth opened the animal farts into his mouth.

Animal- " sorry, my stomach hates me"

Me, Diego and Sid groans " EW!" I cover my nose eww my poor sensitive nose!!! Then Sid says " don't that take out the stink in extinction? Whew! Sheesh! Ew... Nasty" I look up at Manny as he looks sad again. Then Manny start walking away, Sid says "Manny?" As he turns his head towards us and says " I, uh...I need to be alone for a while. You go on ahead. I'll catch up" then I run after Manny I'm not going to leave him alone even if he wants to I want to be there for him like he has for me. I then hear Sid says " one truly is the loneliest number" I catch up to Manny as he sees me and says " Mira I said that I want to be alone". " sorry Manny no can do I want you to talk to me plus I think of you as my brother so I'm not gonna leave you. And I know how you feel but I try not to think about it to much" then Manny says " your not going to leave are you?" I smiled up at Manny " nope". Then Manny says " okay fine...your really stubborn" then I said " aww thanks". We continue walking till we make it to a pond and Manny looks at his reflection. Then he says " I guess it's just you and me now". Um hello I'm here too...but I'll let it go this time I thought sadly Manny turns around as I follow him and we hear snapping of branches as me and Manny yell " AH!". I look up and I see a female mammoth hanging from a tree, I tilt my head " I-it's a female mammoth". She then screams and it makes us scream then she falls as Manny and me flinch when she did.

Female- " hmm..."

I walk up to her and said " hey are you okay" she looks up at me and says " yeah I'm fine thanks for asking". I smiled at her as Manny says " I knew I wasn't the only one!" Then the female stands up with a smile and says " me, too everyone falls out of the tree every now and then they just don't admit it" . I smiled at her she's seems a fun friend to have around then Manny says with confusion " wait, what?" Then she says " some of us have a tough time holding onto branches. I mean, it's not like we're bats or something, we don't have wings to keep us up". Manny and me looks up why was she hanging onto a branch? Then Manny says " and, and you were in the tree because..."

Me- " yeah why were you in a tree if you don't mind me asking?" We then turn to look at her but she was gone where did she go? Then we hear her talking as she was going up a tree " oh, I was looking for my brothers. They are always getting into trouble". The tree bends from her weight as Manny says " brothers? You mean there's more?". Mm I wonder what their like then she said as she was higher " sure. Ooh!" Then the tree bends again and she fell on the ground on her back as she looks up at us saying " there's lots of us". Manny smiles and ask " where?" Yeah I want to know too she then saids a little confused " um, everywhere. Under rocks and holes in the ground. Usually we come out at night so birds don't carry us off" mammoths can't fit in hole. She said as she stands up then Manny says " huh?" Then we hear "Help! Help! Help!" We turn around and we see Diego and Sid chasing two possums.