Chapter 9

I was sleeping peacefully until I hear everyone yelling and I also yelled at I stand up. And got in a crouch position growling trying to find the danger but I stop when I saw no danger just water. I walk over next to Manny as Ellie says " what's happening?".

Manny- " we overslept. We need to move"

Eddie- " what if we're the last creatures left alive?"

Crash was getting water out of his ears and after he was done Eddie grabs him and says " we'll have to repopulate the earth". I thought oh he did not just say that and Crash then says " how? Everyone's either a dude or..." they look up at me.

Me- " you better not finish that thought grrr" I glare while growling at them.

Crash- " ...or our sister"

They look at us as we then hear Sid " oh, uh, hi. Hey, Manny, wow,what a night you'll never guess what happened to me". I then thought I wonder where he's been then Diego walks up to him and says " I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you were sleepwalking". Or that I thought as Sid says " oh, no,no,no I was kidnapped by a tribe of mini- sloths". I rolled my eyes while sure " sure Sid I totally believe you". Then Diego says " that was gonna be my second guess", then Sid says " and they worshipped me. I mean, sure, they tossed me into a flaming tar pit, but they worshipped me".

Manny- " Sid, you were dreaming. Come on, the water's rising faster than we're moving".

I follow Manny then Sid says " but I'm telling you, I was kidnapped". He said as the rest of us follow Manny, then Sid says " I wor-worshipped me and they...guys? Oh, fine".

Later on we was speed walking as Sid was behind us as he says " can...can we slow down a little? Im dying here". After the vultures song of glorious food they followed us while we traveled and it was VERY annoying. Until they finally stopped and we continue our journey and now we was walking and Sid was in front of us singing the song.

Sid- " {food, glorious food....}"

Manny, Diego, me- " SID!"

Sid- " what? It's catchy" he said as he looks back at us.

Then we turn around and we see the boat

Diego- " we made it"

Me- " yes we did"

Sid- " yeah, we showed those scary vultures" he said with a smile.

We all start cheering we then stop and then we hear rumbling. And we start walking until hot air shots out of the ground in front of us and Ellie, me shrieks.