Chapter 37

Kiyata growled at him while Miu was utterly shocked seeing what the person looked like.

Miu: He's just like Kiyata.

???: Show me what you got!!!

He dashed toward Kiyata as they started to fight hand-to-hand. They exchanged blows as Kiyata watched where the slime landed. Kiyata spun and kicked him making him skid back before leaping towards him raising his leg above his head. He slammed his leg down on him but was blocked as it causing the ground to shatter.

???: Not bad, you damn dog!!

He shoved Kiyata shoved off of him as he landed on the ground.

???: You're stronger than the others.

Kiyata: Why are you here?

???: Like it matters to you! If your Master is Kensei Ma then I'll ask him about Sogetsu Ma after I kill you!!!

He dashed towards him as he covered his fists with saliva. Kiyata deflected his attacks making sure not to get hit with the slime. Whenever he saw an opening, he countered landing a powerful blow on him. He growled in anger as he changed his fighting style using his feet along with his tail which made it rather difficult for Kiyata to counter. As such, he landed several hits on Kiyata planning the slime on his body which detonated a few seconds later. Miu grew utterly worried as she wanted to help him but Kiyata refused to let her fight him. Kiyata kicked him sending him back a couple of feet as he jumped back landing in front of Miu.

Miu: Are you alright?

Kiyata growled at him as Miu noticed that his injuries were healing which surprised her.

Miu 'thought': His injuries are healing? But how?

???: Tch, why won't you just die already!! Shouting in anger. You're seriously pissing me off!!

Kiyata got ready to attack him until someone landed on the roof of a nearby building.

???: Well now seems like you're having fun Kiyata.

They all looked up as Kiyata saw a familiar face.

Kiyata: Hawks!

???: Tch, a damn Pro huh.

Hawks: Best you just give up now. Otherwise, I'll have to use force.

???: Ha! Not like you can capture me! Sorry but I'm out of here!

He covered several blocks with his slime before sending them flying toward them. Kiyata shielded Miu as Hawks carried the blocks up into the air using his feathers before they exploded. After the explosions, the one who attacked them vanished as Kiyata growled in annoyance.

Kiyata: Bastard.

Hawks landed near them as he looked at the damage.

Hawks: Guess he got away. I was hoping to capture him and ask some questions.