𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Only two, no more

_____________________________

Silence...

The silence closed in on me, my only line of sight was the darkness.I was being dragged deeper into the hole that didn't dare peep a sound.

I couldn't move, my limbs froze and my heart raced.I was in pain, my head throbbed and so did the majority of my body.

I fell at least 30ft off the ladder, but that wasn't what disturbed me the most.

What disturbed me was the thought of what he was doing whilst I was unable to move or even open my eyes.

It's fair to say I didn't expect him to return, I don't even know his name.

After Riddle beat him and I stabbed him you would kind of expect them not to return.Well that's not what happened in this case.

He was out for blood.

The silence was interrupted with an intruding ringing.The piercing sound surged through my head, I tried to open my eyes but it wouldn't work.

It felt like hours, perhaps days I was trapped in the endless torture.The cold feeling that creeped up my body suppressing me from any sort of warmth.

"Sierra wake up"a faint whisper in my ear, it sounded awfully familiar but I couldn't grasp the straws.

"Come on sweetheart, father is here to help"

I was horrified, I screamed and shot up from the floor.My breathing hitched and my body ached.Blood dropping from my head and my body stiff too sore to move.My vision was blurry and the ringing in my ears didn't stop.

I was shaking, my body jolting every second.I saw the glimmer of a shadow in front of me.

"Please don't"I pleaded my voice weak, I wasn't scared of a lot of things but my father had to take the top position.

My vision was clearing up but wasn't fully there, the shadow was now accompanied by more.

I was terrified, I tried to shuffle back but winced in pain.I shook my head tears streaming down my face.I clutched my eyes shut and tried to control my breathing.

"Can you hear me"

I slowly opened my eye, my vision was clear but my eyes were glossed with tears.I was so relieved to be met with a pair of blue eyes.