𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Fucking cherrys..

_________________________

- Sierra Dolohov

I was beyond excited.

I had craved this sense of normality for a while. To enjoy the company of my closest friends and to enjoy a peaceful meal before all hell broke loose tomorrow.

I wasn't an idiot. I knew for a fact that as soon as I combine all three pieces of the puzzle tomorrow my father will attack.

With an army?

I am not certain but I can guarantee he has found himself a helping hand.

I can guarantee between now and tomorrow he will find away out that cell to haunt me.

If this is to be my final meal on the odd chance that shit hits the fan tomorrow, I want it to be unforgettable.. maybe I slightly downplayed my plans when I said just us... just drinks... just dinner...

And maybe I'll be punished for it?

But who am I to complain.

I pin curled the last strand of my messy bun and sprayed it with some hair spray. I decided on an open back dress tonight so it's best fitting for my hair to be up.

It was a dark red halter neck silk dress that clung to my hips in the best ways possible. I figured it was fitting for me to dress up considering those boys wear suits 24/7.

I sighed looking in the mirror.I felt really good, just looking at the way I managed to style myself tonight brought a small smile to my lips but I couldn't subside the small part of me that worried.

I was in a constant state of worry since my trip to Azkaban.

Nothing felt real.

It felt far too good to be true. Affirmations were a bonus.

"I am here"

"I am safe"

"I am loved"

"I am strong"

Four short statements that have kept me sane.

I let my eyes fall shut briefly, I took a few deep inhales hoping to settle the pit in my stomach.

A hand grazed my bare back and I panicked.

My eyes shot open and I stumbled forward, whirling myself around to face whoever had touched me.

My near manic episode fell short when I looked into those big brown eyes.

Sometimes I wonder what I done to deserve him.

His hasn't stopped fighting with me since the beginning of all this.

Sometimes I cherish his protection. I enjoy when he shelters me from that dark world that seems to be against me on every beck and turn.